Thread: Does this happen to anyone else?

Host(ess)

Question Does this happen to anyone else?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but whenever I make dishes that are an hour or 30 minutes long, sometimes the game doesn't notify me about them being ready until they've been cooked for too long and I get the "your food has been cooked for too long" warning. I guess I should be glad that it notifies me at all, but it's still kind of irritating. Just wondering if this happens to anyone else?

This doesn't only happen on Restaurant Story, but also on Fashion Story and Bakery Story.
    I am on Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, City Story, Fashion Story, & Pet Shop Story. Feel free to add me!

Sorry about this! Please make sure that you have completely exited the game once you are done with a play session. It is possible that your game thinks you are still active and you will not get Notifications while the game thinks you are actively playing.

Also, Notifications do not always appear exactly at the time the dish is complete, they typically show up a few minutes after their completion time. Please keep this in mind if you are anticipating a Dish to be finished at a certain time.

If you still feel like you are having problems with this, make sure Notifications are turned on both on your device and in-game, and then write in to support@teamlava.com for additional help!