Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Rhino Keeper
    I have 8 chickens and I've collected from them a few times today, and not one Easter egg. I've done everything else on my farm too and no eggs. Anyone know what "chores" are dropping them today? I need so many.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnHikari View Post
    I have 8 chickens and I've collected from them a few times today, and not one Easter egg. I've done everything else on my farm too and no eggs. Anyone know what "chores" are dropping them today? I need so many.
    Today's egg is not unlocked yet, until later today

The pink egg is only given when you get you chicken eggs that's the only chore for the pink egg which is the only egg unlocked

I only have 5 pink eggs
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    I have collected from my chickens 5 times today. That's 8 chickens X 5! I have received NO Easter eggs from them nor anything else I've done today. Is this a software glitch?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catpaladin View Post
    I have collected from my chickens 5 times today. That's 8 chickens X 5! I have received NO Easter eggs from them nor anything else I've done today. Is this a software glitch?
    I collect from my chickens at the same time I collect from my pigs. Don't know how many times I've collected. Didn't count. I got the 30 pink eggs to turn in for the goal. And I have 9 extra pink eggs sitting in my collections gallery. Maybe it's just luck. Keep trying. Sometimes I would get 4, 5 pink eggs out of 8 chickens. Sometimes I got nothing. Just keep trying

Farm Supplier
    Stay patient, i just collected 3 or 4 times in a row from my 8 chickens and no egg at all, then the next 2 times i got 5 or 6 so, its pure luck, i already have 27 or so and only from chickens, just collect and collect until you are lucky enough

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem! I got 5 last night, but so far today, nothing! We should probably collect from the chickens as often as possible, I should set a timer or something haha.

Rhino Keeper
    I completed yesterday...got my cute basket...but there is nothing about day two at all. It is 3:30 Eastern ....come on guys! Or did I miss it? I've force restarted already. ....I do that all the time now thanks to the store bug.

Executive Chef
    I've not received anything from chickens in the last few collections. I've only turned in 12 easter eggs.

Will this Easter Egg still drop when number 2 is unlocked?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by synsanity View Post
    I completed yesterday...got my cute basket...but there is nothing about day two at all. It is 3:30 Eastern ....come on guys! Or did I miss it? I've force restarted already. ....I do that all the time now thanks to the store bug.

Well, the first egg started at the middle of the day yesterday so maybe the first egg is going to be the first 1 and a half day, then they probably go one by one each 24 hours, that's how it looks like to me

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all for your responses. I just collected from chickens again and received 2 Easter eggs. It's better.

Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast