Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Quote Originally Posted by countez View Post
    One ?... I went to G'pa before Piper & now she isn't offering anything to me. I've checked her 6-10 x's & still nothing. What did I do wrong?! Sigh...
    Piper needs one pink Easter egg, but Grandpa needs 30 of them. Very likely, grandpa took them all, so you had nothing left for Piper.

New Resident
    I think I now understand all of this from these posts (Thanks to everyone, by the way!) except.... Can an egg really be REMOVED from the collection box once it is there? I noticed my first egg in the collection box today, but now it is gone.

Did I unwittingly remove it and give it to Jed? And if I did, how do I keep from doing it?

The Honorable Panda
    When you collect these Eggs doing random chores, they will show up in your Collection. Once you "Turn Them In" for a goal, they will disappear from Collection.

Throughout the 10 days, you can still collect Eggs from the days before. So tomorrow, there will be a different egg, but you can still collect Pink eggs. These will be added to the Collection as well.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When you collect these Eggs doing random chores, they will show up in your Collection. Once you "Turn Them In" for a goal, they will disappear from Collection.

Throughout the 10 days, you can still collect Eggs from the days before. So tomorrow, there will be a different egg, but you can still collect Pink eggs. These will be added to the Collection as well.

I've only collected eggs from collecting from my chickens. What other random chores will give eggs?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I've only collected eggs from collecting from my chickens. What other random chores will give eggs?
    I think each day will have a certain chore.
    I am not sure yet what day 2 's chore will be.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    For the moment i only get these eggs from chicken, but can you imagine pig or cow having eggs ? LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody notice the abundance of eggs in the market ������

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    The herb garden goal is separate, you should see the Easter goal from piper in your quest log as well.
    Nope, the herb garden goal is all I've got from her. And it just popped up yesterday, when the Easter stuff started. But I'm going to try expanding to it anyways and see if that fixes it.

Executive Chef
    Ummmm,just wondering,since we got limited recipes for st patty day,are we getting recipes for Easter? I appreciate the update,just wondering

Rhino Keeper
    Any idea when the second egg will unlock? My number of days is down to 13, but only 1 egg as yet....

Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast