Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I had a lot of fun collecting eggs and turning in collections! I am sad the event is ending and I want to thank team lava for a fantastic event! No I did not get the bunny cart, the kitty which I really wanted or the dog. I did spend 27 of my hard earned gems!
    This is my grand total and I still am hoping for one more fish egg before this fun event ends.
    50 paths
    20 fences
    4 lamp posts
    5 baskets
    1 topiary
    6 bunny houses
    I don't know how many collections that is but I am a senior citizen and had a blast doing this!
    I usually only lurk but I want the creators of this game to know I enjoyed this event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    I'm a little upset because I had NO IDEA that we could get eggs from deliveries. I rarely do deliveries anymore because the cost of oh EVERYTHING is so ridiculously overpriced that I just make and sell. So when I was desperate for mining tools I finally did a delivery and low and behold I got an egg from it. I just looked back to the beginning page. Sorry if I missed it but i saw NOTHING about doing deliveries to collect eggs. Anyway it's over in a few hours and I didn't get the cat or dog! sigh. I know it's just a silly silly little game but I really want them! I feel like my farm has been very stubborn with producing eggs.
    I feel the same way. But don't feel like you missed out, all I seemed to get from deliveries were blue eggs (it seems that was the general consensus with everyone else). I think I got a chocolatier egg once but no mining/fishing/bakery eggs. I think TL should've done something different with the goals. I didn't complete any of them, but I feel like a lot of people spent their eggs and then ended up getting the same prizes in the collection. Guess they'll learn for next time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by frogsr View Post
    Exactly. I truly do not think the game was set up correctly or evenly distributed. I used the last 17 bait (all kinds but mostly the anchovy one) and got all catfish, nails, and even paint......but no eggs. I am hearing lots of stories about people who have worked like dogs for the past 10 days and all they have is paths and fences. That's truly sad.

I have 1270 blue eggs from crops. I wonder if TL will be kind enough to give out extra prizes to the thousands who also have an abundance of these eggs? I highly doubt it.

Also feeling confused and taken to the cleaners.........

So I'm not the only one who feels *****ed?! Well that's not necessarily good but... it does make me feel better that I'm not the only one. I wasn't playing literally around the clock but as much as I possibly could and yeah I mean other types of eggs should have come from the crops b/c obviously that's the easiest one to get them from. I had SUCH a hard time with getting any from my pigs, the bakery and even the chickens! Which is why I have nearly a hundred eggs in my storage and ugh yeah. Here I go ranting again! : (

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I had a lot of fun collecting eggs and turning in collections! I am sad the event is ending and I want to thank team lava for a fantastic event! No I did not get the bunny cart, the kitty which I really wanted or the dog. I did spend 27 of my hard earned gems!
    This is my grand total and I still am hoping for one more fish egg before this fun event ends.
    50 paths
    20 fences
    4 lamp posts
    5 baskets
    1 topiary
    6 bunny houses
    I don't know how many collections that is but I am a senior citizen and had a blast doing this!
    I usually only lurk but I want the creators of this game to know I enjoyed this event!
    You're right, TL do deserve credit for making a fun event. It was definitely one of the better events in FS2 that I can recall. I think most of the regulars on the forum (I guess I'm a regular, I'm on here enough!) are just feeling incredibly gipped with TL's reward system. If they were able to deliver an event like this with a reward system like in Dragon Story it would go from being a good event to a fantastic event.

For those not playing DS, their Easter event is great. You have to earn a certain amount of eggs to get the first prize, another amount of eggs for the 2nd prize, and so on for the 3rd and 4th prizes. Then there are also community prizes. If the community reaches a certain amount of eggs there is a prize for all who participated (and so on with a 2nd and 3rd prize).
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOfFarms View Post

For those not playing DS, their Easter event is great. You have to earn a certain amount of eggs to get the first prize, another amount of eggs for the 2nd prize, and so on for the 3rd and 4th prizes. Then there are also community prizes. If the community reaches a certain amount of eggs there is a prize for all who participated (and so on with a 2nd and 3rd prize).
    I completely agree with this!! Basically in DS, you get the rewards as long as you complete everything. It is relatively time consuming, but you know if you put in the effort you will be rewarded. That makes more sense than these holiday specials which are based off of luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOfFarms View Post
    Wow. This sounds like a rip off of dragonvale. I can't recall exactly when but maybe couple months ago? Dragonvale had the exact same event with exact same way of rewarding players! Plus the community prizes were also exactly the same! So which came first, the chicken or the egg? Which company copied which company?

Executive Chef
    AND.... It's over. Spent the majority of my gems In the last minute in hopes for a bunny dog but none. :-(.

Over all really liked this update. Thanks TL!

Rhino Keeper

Good Bye Egg Hunt

The only problem I had with this is that some people got two plus pets & others got none. Does not seem fair. Also there should be something we can do with all the extras. I have a ton of baskets!!!

I really liked this!! I hadn't been playing as much, so this has def got me interested again.. I had the hardest time with the bakery and the pond.. I spent about 50 buying gems to finish collections... Here's what I received..

84 paths
    22 fence posts
    2 cross fence
    2 corner fence
    10 lanterns
    7 baskets
    5 bunny cottages
    3 bunny carts
    1 topiary
    And FINALLY the kitty with 15 mins left..

I know I'm crazy for spending real money but I must say its like the lottery.. Hard to resist.. Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    AND.... It's over. Spent the majority of my gems In the last minute in hopes for a bunny dog but none. :-(.

Over all really liked this update. Thanks TL!
    I was hoping too. I ended up getting a cart and my second cat today. It would be cool if customer support would let you trade one for the other. I was really hoping for the dog but no joy. They should have coded it such that if you already had one of the main items and you hit the a jackpot with what I assume was a random number generator, that you got one of your missing items instead of a duplicate. Or they should have dropped tokens on turn ins that we could spend as we chose (much better way to do it imo). I feel bad for the people who got no dog or cat at all. Some of those breakdowns are ridiculous.

IMO, TL should make things right.