Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Now I'm afraid to turn in my collection. In case of another failure again. Did you guys turn in straightaway once collection completed? Or you stockpile enough then turn in?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

I always turned in what i had. Twice i turnend in two collections and i think four times a single one. Could be one more or less single, i actually did not count.

Rhino Keeper

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Now I'm afraid to turn in my collection. In case of another failure again. Did you guys turn in straightaway once collection completed? Or you stockpile enough then turn in?
    I turned mine straightaway and quickly until I hit 9 and finally won the dog. Now I want the kitty but I won't be greedy, just keeping my fingers crossed.
    Last edited by EmmaLedger95; 04-21-14 at 11:07 AM.

Executive Chef
    Okay so are we thinking it's probably better to just turn in as many collections as possible to get the animals?! Because until a couple of days ago I was just trying to earn the prizes through the goals....which sucks since they don't double count! And it REALLY stinks that the eggs from the mine and pond are so hard to get! My odds would be way better if I already had two pens of each animal and multiples of all the buildings that you can have multiples of but I don't! So I've just been cranking out items and things the best that I can. I want at least one animals soooo bad!

I'm having difficulty in getting the last egg from mining I must have mined over 20 times and have not got an egg and have been trying since Sunday ..is there any advise you can give me ,is there something wrong with my game do u think ..
    Thank you
    Amanda50

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Okay so are we thinking it's probably better to just turn in as many collections as possible to get the animals?! Because until a couple of days ago I was just trying to earn the prizes through the goals....which sucks since they don't double count! And it REALLY stinks that the eggs from the mine and pond are so hard to get! My odds would be way better if I already had two pens of each animal and multiples of all the buildings that you can have multiples of but I don't! So I've just been cranking out items and things the best that I can. I want at least one animals soooo bad!
    I'm turning in as many as possible. The only goal I did was the one for the bunny house, or maybe it was random- a Piper and Jed one- other than that I didn't want to lose my eggs because my darn pigs are driving me crazy. I already had to buy more sheep. I'm too coin poor again after also getting another shop to buy more pigs.

Executive Chef
    It's been about 3 days of non stop baking bread and pies and no rainbow egg. I'm 2 short to turn in for jedi's goal and therefore short on being able to turn in for any of the other rewards in the past 3 days. It's getting frustrating.

Sent out dozens of planes this morning and only got 1 maybe 2 eggs.

Don't get me started on fishing...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda50 View Post
    I'm having difficulty in getting the last egg from mining I must have mined over 20 times and have not got an egg and have been trying since Sunday ..is there any advise you can give me ,is there something wrong with my game do u think ..
    Thank you
    Amanda50

No, there is nothing wrong with your game. It is a rare drop. I think people have managed to get these eggs because they had large stockpiles of mining tools.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    I have done 80 plane deliveries. Out of the eggs I am short, I got 2 fish and 1 mine egg, so I was able to complete 1 collection as a result of 80 plane deliveries.

I got some more paths

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day I'm coin poor again.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Well, caved in and turned in all possible collections instead of waiting for those two rainbow eggs. Hoping that would motivate my system to start spitting out more eggs. My little ones are going to be very sad if I don't get the bunny cat and bunny house.