Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Rhino Keeper
    *sigh* this is turning out to be like the St. Patricks day challenge. Some people seem to get the dog or cat within a few collections while others, like myself, have turned in dozens of collections and are continually getting the lesser prizes. I was actually really loving this challenge up until I received my 30th spring blossom path.

Eta: apologies for the complaining. I just wanted to have a whinge lol
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Farm Supplier
    I don't have the mines yet. Is that the only way to finish this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    Huh - I just got my first egg from a plane delivery. For those of you without the mine open yet, maybe there's a (slight) possibility of getting that egg from a delivery???
    Oh mi gosh! Thanks so much for posting this! I don't normally do plane deliveries, but at this point I'm willing to try anything for extra eggs

Farmers, please reduce your price back to the old market price.....so I can come and "steal" your stuff for these wearisome plane deliveries! Haha...! Lucky I have about 20 neighbors who have gone back to the good ol' days of selling at the old market price. So they'll be the first I'll be shopping at

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOfFarms View Post
    *sigh* this is turning out to be like the St. Patricks day challenge. Some people seem to get the dog or cat within a few collections while others, like myself, have turned in dozens of collections and are continually getting the lesser prizes. I was actually really loving this challenge up until I received my 30th spring blossom path.

LOL. Join the club I've turned in over 20 collections, and I'm getting tired of fences, paths, lampposts....over and over. When is it going to end??!!

Teamlava, please make it so we get the cat or dog after say, 20 tries.....so we feel good and encouraged to go on trying again and again. But fail after fail like this is very discouraging!

I have 2 bait shops going full swing and non stop. I also have 200 pickaxes and shovels. But I'm already feeling discouraged and less enthused about this event after so many repeated fails. I can't imagine the players who have less resources than I.....how much more disheartening and discouraged they must be feeling! Uuugggghhhh!

Executive Chef
    Same for me
    And i got egg#3 from airplane delivery : now i got 931 eggs#3 !
    But not much egg from chocolate maker, the bakery, fishing and mining !

Quote Originally Posted by GameOfFarms View Post

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    LOL. Join the club I've turned in over 20 collections, and I'm getting tired of fences, paths, lampposts....over and over. When is it going to end??!!

Teamlava, please make it so we get the cat or dog after say, 20 tries.....so we feel good and encouraged to go on trying again and again. But fail after fail like this is very discouraging!

I have 2 bait shops going full swing and non stop. I also have 200 pickaxes and shovels. But I'm already feeling discouraged and less enthused about this event after so many repeated fails. I can't imagine the players who have less resources than I.....how much more disheartening and discouraged they must be feeling! Uuugggghhhh!
    I AGREE.. I have turned in over 40 collections several from gems and NO dog or cat.. I suppose will wait and see if they go on sale after the holiday.. I have more fence posts, lamps and paths than I can ever use.. I am done ..

I think that you people ask for too much. If someone was lucky enough to get a pet from this collection good for them. And for the rest, we got the lamp, the flower path and the cute bunny. I still can't find the 10th egg and haven't turned any Easter collection, and I don't cry for it. I think is selfish to think that everyone should get a pet as a gift, the pets are between 60000 and 150000 coins, and you people have to work for them. You should be thankful for every path, or fence you get.

New Resident
    I'm on level 25. I started stockpiling pick axes and fishing baits as soon as the event started. So I ended up with about 60 baits and 15 pickaxes. I managed to get about 7 mining eggs using about 10 pickaxes. As well as pretty much 1 egg for every 3 fishing baits. I've turned in 3 collections so far, getting the topiary, the bunny cart, and 2 baskets. Everything does seem truly random to me. I'm being limited by only having a max limit of 4 sheep, though. I'm hoping to get a couple other cute things.

Fashion Designer
    Hi Everyone & Happy Easter to all.
    Have gotten egg no. 9 from a plane delivery.
    bakery is hopeless at giving out eggs and so are my lil piggies. Have turn in 4 collections 1st topiary, 2nd time 2 easter baskets, 3rd time 1 easter basket and 4th time 4 paths I want the kitty. And has anyone got a picture of jeds last goal. Looks like a house just wondering if it will be worth it.
    thanks
    Last edited by Buttercup0001; 04-20-14 at 05:08 PM. Reason: mistake

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lonerlexie View Post
    I don't have the mines yet. Is that the only way to finish this?
    Try plane deliveries.