Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Executive Chef
    I'm having the same problem I can't make food for my pet dog bunny in my feed mill.
    Since it's not in the option. Level 23
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by frogsr View Post
    I have turned in 10 collections and all I gotten is path's and gates. That's it. No animals at all.
    For me too. I'm so disappointed. I never have luck in these things. Some people get a lot of stuff and others get nothing. That's not very fair. I've seen so many farms having 2-3 times the leprechuan lookout or decorations. I think that if you have gotten one, the system should be able to recognize that and not giving one more. And telling that they probably spend a lot of gems or money is bulls.... because I did and get nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    For me too. I'm so disappointed. I never have luck in these things. Some people get a lot of stuff and others get nothing. That's not very fair. I've seen so many farms having 2-3 times the leprechuan lookout or decorations. I think that if you have gotten one, the system should be able to recognize that and not giving one more. And telling that they probably spend a lot of gems or money is bulls.... because I did and get nothing.
    I did also. Bought some gems (shouldn't have) as it's cash down the drain. Used to play FarmVille and it was a much better game than this, at least at the beginning. They were more fair about giving items out to people who didn't spend the money to play. Seems Team Lava and this game is all about the $$$$. If this keeps up, it will go down the tubes just like FarmVille did when the makers got too greedy.

Team Lava also has Zuma. Used to play it a lot until they changed it and got greedy as well.
    The world is run by money.........not by fairness.

Executive Chef
    Anyone know how we can get these bunnies ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	13150

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Anyone know how we can get these bunnies ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	13150
    I got that from turning in one of the collections

Quote Originally Posted by pistachio99 View Post
    If I recall the dog wasn't available until you got to a certain level. What level are you?
    Level 26

I've emailed support about not bring able to make feed for easter dog but no answer yet. Will post when I get one.
    Last edited by margawse; 04-20-14 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by margawse View Post
    I've emailed support about not bring able to make feed for easter dog but no answer yet. Will post when I get one.
    It takes a day or 2 for the reply. I had a gem problem in fashion story so I mailed them, I got my answer the next day just wait a bit.

:'( I still haven't got the 10th egg yet!!!! Ub mined a bunch of times. My mines new btw, is it cause of that? It's still not fair. And I'm out of tools again I don't know what to do!!!

Now we know why some eggs are rare. Got a pop up - bait shovels and 4 "rare" eggs for the "discounted" price of $1.99.