Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Farm Supplier
    Don't worry, on your next egg just give to aviator girl..we need 30 of these eggs for the farmer.. 30 of the #1 eggs, so you are 2 down...28 more to go

Rhino Keeper
    The collected eggs can't be placed in to the collection. Pushing the button does nothing. I have 5 stuck in limbo and thought I would check to see if anyone else is having issues. Possibly a bug? Previous posts from past Easter quests indicate the same thing happened then as well. I was just wondering what the fix is or proper 'way' to complete the steps of the Egg Hunt. Thanks so much for any help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I ran around and did some things on the farm, and I think I got an egg!

Here is some extra information. I thought I Had gotten an egg when I saw this in my game, but I found out that

For the photo: "The following eggs have been unlocked:" it doesn't mean you got an egg. It just shows you what egg color is for which day. So Day 1 today is the pink egg.

When you do get an egg, you can turn it in, and it will show you how much you have turned in, in the quest book.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Kooky, I just noticed that as I collect Easter eggs, they show up in the collections gallery as well. I collected 6 eggs, and 6 showed up in the collections gallery. But when I turned them in to the goal....you know the 30 eggs requirement for the goal.....the 6 eggs disappeared from the collections gallery. They got counted with the goal. So the goal shows I've turned in 6/30. The collections gallery now shows no eggs.

Does this mean we can only do one thing or the other and not both? I mean, either turn in 30 eggs to the goal, or keep them in the collections gallery so we can get the Easter topiary at the end?

If we only get today to get the pink #1 egg, will we be able to get all 30 eggs for the goal AND still have pink eggs left over for the collections gallery?! That's a lot of pink eggs to collect in one day!

So my question is: can we do both goal AND collections gallery? Or must we choose one or the other?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Kooky, I just noticed that as I collect Easter eggs, they show up in the collections gallery as well. I collected 6 eggs, and 6 showed up in the collections gallery. But when I turned them in to the goal....you know the 30 eggs requirement for the goal.....the 6 eggs disappeared from the collections gallery. They got counted with the goal. So the goal shows I've turned in 6/30. The collections gallery now shows no eggs.

Does this mean we can only do one thing or the other and not both? I mean, either turn in 30 eggs to the goal, or keep them in the collections gallery so we can get the Easter topiary at the end?

If we only get today to get the pink #1 egg, will we be able to get all 30 eggs for the goal AND still have pink eggs left over for the collections gallery?! That's a lot of pink eggs to collect in one day!

So my question is: can we do both goal AND collections gallery? Or must we choose one or the other?
    The Pink Egg will be available throughout the entire duration of the event so you'll have plenty of time to collect 30+ eggs!
    Storm8

Executive Chef
    Hope my rate picks up,only collected 2 eggs

Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    The Pink Egg will be available throughout the entire duration of the event so you'll have plenty of time to collect 30+ eggs!
    So the question about doing both collections and goal wasn't really answered but I am guessing from this reply that you can do them both and they are separate. So the eggs you collect and turn in to Jed go toward goal and then you can turn in an egg collection for the topiary???

Executive Chef
    Collecting from chickens working,where is everybody finding their eggs?!

Executive Chef
    Oh I get it each day a new egg gets unlocked
    So when egg from day 2 gets unlocked tommorow we will either get day1 egg or day 2 egg.

When egg day 3 gets unlocked we will get either day 1,2,3 eggs

So we will get random eggs from that day and previous days
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wollstonecraft View Post
    So the question about doing both collections and goal wasn't really answered but I am guessing from this reply that you can do them both and they are separate. So the eggs you collect and turn in to Jed go toward goal and then you can turn in an egg collection for the topiary???
    Yup, they are separate goals. You can turn the 30 egg 1s in for the quest, and keep the remaining eggs for collection, or you can ignore the quest and keep everything for the collection. But they are completely independent and it's up to personal preference!
    Storm8

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast