Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Fashion Designer
    Used 14 tools and got 5 eggs including 2 from one tool. Seems the eggs are easier in the mine than the fish pond.

Update: after using an additional 40 tools, I now have 15 eggs from mine. Only got 1 from fishing...
    Last edited by bss18974; 04-19-14 at 05:13 PM.

Executive Chef
    I had 41 tools, 3 of them shovels. So far I've used 20 and got one egg. I turned in a collection and got my puppy! Woohoo! Now I need to wait to fish some more since I have no more of those eggs. And hope for better luck with mining. There is always one that's difficult and so far, for me mining is it.

Rhino Keeper
    I turned in nine collections and finally got the bunny ear dog. Does anyone want some bunny houses or baskets...if only we could gift these to neighbors. I'm actually relieved it's done, but definitely love my doggie and bunny houses.

Rhino Keeper
    How do I get the green eggs? I know chocolate maker, but I have only had a couple.

Farm Supplier
    I already have 6 #10 eggs, but no egg #9, i used 33 baits, but only 15 tools and i still have more than 60 to use but no baits

Executive Chef
    Something needs to change with the bread eggs. I have been cooking constantly and haven't had a single egg for more than 24 hours.

Rhino Keeper

Smile Chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by baseball_boy View Post
    How do I get the green eggs? I know chocolate maker, but I have only had a couple.
    I can't say for certain this will work for you, but mine was giving me fits until I did it this specific way. I always make 3 dark chocolates and 1 milk chocolate and don't collect until I have 3 ready. Now I get one every time. Same with the bakery I make 3 bread and I Apple Pie and collect when 3 are ready, usually getting 2 at a time. I hope this might help you. Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    I can't say for certain this will work for you, but mine was giving me fits until I did it this specific way. I always make 3 dark chocolates and 1 milk chocolate and don't collect until I have 3 ready. Now I get one every time. Same with the bakery I make 3 bread and I Apple Pie and collect when 3 are ready, usually getting 2 at a time. I hope this might help you. Good luck.
    I agree with this totally! I was having some success using this method then switched to what was suggested previously, making all just bread, or dark chocolate, because its quicker, but i have not gotten any eggs all day now using this method. Gone back to the system you describe and hope I will have better luck again.

Executive Chef
    I have used so many tools in my mine and no eggs period! At least I've gotten a few from the pond ! I want the prizes so badly !!!

I've turned in a couple of collections and got the dog with the bunny ears. Great? No! I bought his kennel n fed him using gems. I've collected using the bucket but I can't feed him ...no option in my feed mill. Any suggestions?