Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Fashion Designer
    Found 1 egg from Harvesting Chickens but I didn't realize I had collected it until I tried to turn it in to the Aviator Girl.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    I turned mine in to the farmer, but it didn't count for Aviator girl

Rhino Keeper
    I suspect each day we'll have to do something different to get the eggs.....

Quote Originally Posted by cityfan View Post
    I turned mine in to the farmer, but it didn't count for Aviator girl
    Not sure if this matters, but I turned mine in to Aviator girl first, and then the farmer.

Farm Supplier
    It shows I collected the 1st egg but when I try to turn it in to aviator girl nothing happens..same with farmer help somebody

i harvested some eggs, hadn't noticed i'd got 2 easter eggs i've now turned them both into the farmer by accident, now have no first egg for the girl.... auuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Host(ess)
    I gave my first egg to Piper (aviator girl). it did NOT count for Jed (rocking chair guy) as well. I was/am worried that you can only complete one string of challenges ie: piper or jed but not both. any thoughts?

Executive Chef
    I don't know about anyone else but ... I'm not finding any eggs at all lol! Ugh...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceland53 View Post
    It shows I collected the 1st egg but when I try to turn it in to aviator girl nothing happens..same with farmer help somebody
    Ok..I got 3 eggs from chickens...turned 1 into aviator girl and the other 2 were applied to the farmer goal of 30 #1 eggs...28 #1 eggs to go

Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but ... I'm not finding any eggs at all lol! Ugh...
    Me either. Although...I did some activities, never actually seeing any Easter eggs, then clicked on Turn In and I got the completed message. But now the task list wants me to turn in Easter egg #1 by accomplishing 30 activities. Didn't I already turn in egg #1? Sorry if I'm confusing, but this has me confused! We really could use better instructions.

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast