Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Executive Chef
    I got,nothing from my sheep

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, it's sheep. Darn, I only have 4 sheep. Also a new goal for the last of the eggs.

New Resident
    its bingo now we are farmer her lol

Where is egg 8?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyVixxen View Post
    Where is egg 8?
    Collect them from sheep. I got three eggs from 12 sheep just now. So happy I can get the chance at the bunny house! I just need my bakery to stop being stingy and my apples to be nicer to me. I have 20 mining parts ready to go. I stupidily sold 8 spicy baits a couple days ago. I have four more, four regular ones and one fish hook. I'm trying to find anchovies to make more, because I'd hate to just have normal ones and learn eggs will come from the more fancy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I'm trying to find anchovies to make more, because I'd hate to just have normal ones and learn eggs will come from the more fancy.
    Ha! You'll find that the anchovy is now on the list of endangered species! LOL
    I was having same thought yesterday and began stocking up on spicy and anchovy baits. But lo and behold! Not a single anchovy in sight! Well maybe 2 anchovies were seen and I stabbed at them so hard, something I only do when I see paint, but I stabbed so hard to get at em before someone else snatched them! Haha...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Ha! You'll find that the anchovy is now on the list of endangered species! LOL
    I was having same thought yesterday and began stocking up on spicy and anchovy baits. But lo and behold! Not a single anchovy in sight! Well maybe 2 anchovies were seen and I stabbed at them so hard, something I only do when I see paint, but I stabbed so hard to get at em before someone else snatched them! Haha...
    Is having no problems getting tons of anchovies when fishing. Also I am seeing them in the newspaper quite frequently.

the eggs collect is just beginng

Rhino Keeper
    The new quest is there. I like this bunnyhouse. I prefer fullfilling the quest so I'm sure to get what I want. The collection does't seem to be so great as I have read in this thread. Somebody got a lantern !!! And I have to say that I don't like the topiary. So the collection does't really interest me. Got 4 eggs from my 8 sheeps rigt now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    The new quest is there. I like this bunnyhouse. I prefer fullfilling the quest so I'm sure to get what I want. The collection does't seem to be so great as I have read in this thread. Somebody got a lantern !!! And I have to say that I don't like the topiary. So the collection does't really interest me. Got 4 eggs from my 8 sheeps rigt now.

The problem is that they don't allow us to buy extras, like we could with the asian decor and items in the past. All the time spent collecting stubborn eggs, for one measly lantern that sticks out like a sore thumb by itself. But gosh, I do adore it otherwise, so cute with the eggs basket hanging on both sides.

The same goes for the paths, they're stunning,but four is no where near enough. Eight would have been more fair. Overall the items could be hideous like the st. Patricks ones and for that I am greatful. I've five eggs from the bakery and don't feel too confident that I'll collect the rest in time. I imagine these last two collections will really make us cry.

Good luck, y'all!