Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Host(ess)
    Yes, sorry didn't notice. Should i repost on farm story ? I amkind of new at this.

Nightclub Owner
    You could ask a mod to move it for you to the Farm Story 2 forum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jooli1 View Post
    Easter egg hunt announced for today. Where are they and why did the announcement stop yesterday?
    It is still a bit early in the day for Farm Story 2 updates. I expect we will see them in the next few hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    It is still a bit early in the day for Farm Story 2 updates. I expect we will see them in the next few hours.
    Yeah...I woke up and was standing on my farm with my pretty basket thinking I was going on an Easter egg huntdidn't think we were gonna have to wait till later!(btw,fs2 updates Usually come on Friday eve)so because the hunt was supposed to start today on a non update day for us,I thought it would start early!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Yeah...I woke up and was standing on my farm with my pretty basket thinking I was going on an Easter egg huntdidn't think we were gonna have to wait till later!(btw,fs2 updates Usually come on Friday eve)so because the hunt was supposed to start today on a non update day for us,I thought it would start early!

I think it is dependent on what time they start work at TL even if it is a non- update day. It's still 7.36 am there. There is probably no one in the office to hit the button which sends us all those lovely Easter eggs

Nightclub Owner
    I wish we had an Easter Egg hunt in Farm Story. Sigh. I wish we had any update in Farm Story. Oh well...

Host(ess)
    Thank you so much for your responses, puts my mind at ease as i have had my share of problems with tl games, due to using a first gen ipad, and thought this might be another.

Rhino Keeper
    so... when do we get this???

Host(ess)
    I still have no easter eggs, or. Lues how to find them. The collector has not changed. Also, There was no advertisement yesterday. Kooky panda, do you know what is up?

Executive Chef
    Where is the egg hunt?!

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast