Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saren47 View Post
    The goal promised diamonds if You give 50 wheat, I think 10 diamons, but when i gave wheat it not not credit diamonds. Can some one list exactly how many you are supposed to get for turning in 50 wheat? I want to contact support, please.

Not giving anything until glitch is fixed.

I don't see this. Mines is showing ill get four of the spring blossom paths once I turn in this huge amount of eggs. This is incredible! We have to five away all of the eggs to get paltry prizes we can't buy extras of and then we are expected to believe we can have more left over for more grand prizes.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone have the goal "an eye for eggs"? If you give 50 wheat you get diamonds, how many, i forgot, but 40 cocoas gives 80 diamonds, 20 corn is 20 diamonds.

Wow!!!?

I don't have goal you have either, I just want diamonds promised me in goal.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by saren47 View Post
    Does anyone have the goal "an eye for eggs"? If you give 50 wheat you get diamonds, how many, i forgot, but 40 cocoas gives 80 diamonds, 20 corn is 20 diamonds.

Wow!!!?

I don't have goal you have either, I just want diamonds promised me in goal.
    Those are the diamonds you need to complete that part of the quest without getting the eggs/cocoa/wheat, if you see, over the number of diamonds there's a clock and an arrow going up meaning that you "speed up" that part of the quest

New Resident
    Since the Easter update whenever I try to sell items in the shop it locks up the screen so that I can't access anything. Has anyone else had this issue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gisler View Post
    Since the Easter update whenever I try to sell items in the shop it locks up the screen so that I can't access anything. Has anyone else had this issue?
    Many of us have this issue. You just have to force close out and go back on again.

Host(ess)

Egg hunt glitch??

Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    Found 1 egg from Harvesting Chickens but I didn't realize I had collected it until I tried to turn it in to the Aviator Girl.
    No eggs found on Day 2, even tho I DID harvest cocoa trees. Is this a glitch???

Rhino Keeper
    I can't tell for sure but it seems that I'm getting more eggs for the crops with a longer growing/harvest time. Is anyone else noticing this?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    I can't tell for sure but it seems that I'm getting more eggs for the crops with a longer growing/harvest time. Is anyone else noticing this?

Wheat works good for me, i would even say the opposite because when i harvest pepper i get a lower amount, or maybe it looks that way because i harvest more wheat. I already got +100 so if you have an empty space and what you want is eggs i would say stick to the wheat

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfarmm View Post
    Wheat works good for me, i would even say the opposite because when i harvest pepper i get a lower amount, or maybe it looks that way because i harvest more wheat. I already got +100 so if you have an empty space and what you want is eggs i would say stick to the wheat
    I just tried a bunch of wheat and corn and I think you've got it right - nice payout on Easter eggs for wheat.

Rhino Keeper
    It costs 3 gems per egg in the goals and 9 per egg in the collections. On later goals it may be worth saving eggs until you have a final tally!