Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Rhino Keeper
    Have you seen the new items we got ? A new house, a swimmingpool and a wateranything. (don't know how to call it in english :-))) Very nice but how can we get it when we have no expansions ? I already unlocked the 2 we got but still need more. LOL. Damm I want this swimmingpool.:-))))

Fashion Designer
    Got the second egg from that tree too. I wonder where the third egg will come from?

Did anyone manage to get the 30 #1 eggs??? for hard boiled hunt before egg 2 was revealed?? will i still be able to get #1??? hmmmmmm this all seems a bit disorganised....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by boxintoxin View Post
    Did anyone manage to get the 30 #1 eggs??? for hard boiled hunt before egg 2 was revealed?? will i still be able to get #1??? hmmmmmm this all seems a bit disorganised....
    Yes I got 30 eggs.. I added chickens to my farm and collected from 12 every 30 min. And collected at least 30 by last evening.

I wish we could sell the extras...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    Have you seen the new items we got ? A new house, a swimmingpool and a wateranything. (don't know how to call it in english :-))) Very nice but how can we get it when we have no expansions ? I already unlocked the 2 we got but still need more. LOL. Damm I want this swimmingpool.:-))))

There should be no more reasons why we can't fit everything on our farms. Unless there is a decoration issue some folks refuse to work on. The new stuff is super cute, but at that cost I'll be able to buy it....never.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by boxintoxin View Post
    Yes, as much as I know you got until the end of the event to get the #1 egg, i guess you can have all the eggs once they are unlocked but i'm not sure all the eggs will stay until the end of the event, because if it's like that we gonna be capable of getting tons of collections made, and i'm not that sure TL will give us that totally for free

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Yes I got 30 eggs.. I added chickens to my farm and collected from 12 every 30 min. And collected at least 30 by last evening.

I wish we could sell the extras...
    You can sell the extra eggs. Put them up for Sale in your Shop. If you just need a quick way to dump eggs or any other items, put them up for Sale & then Dismiss them. The item is deleted from both your Inventory & that Shop Slot.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfarmm View Post
    Yes, as much as I know you got until the end of the event to get the #1 egg, i guess you can have all the eggs once they are unlocked but i'm not sure all the eggs will stay until the end of the event, because if it's like that we gonna be capable of getting tons of collections made, and i'm not that sure TL will give us that totally for free
    Yes. TL staff answered earlier in this thread that all eggs will stay till the end of the event. If you look at the collections gallery, you'll see that egg #10 is only unlocked on the 10th day....meaning that you could have 100 of eggs #1, but if you only have 1 of egg #10, then you can only turn in 1 collection. So we are not able to get "tons" of collections made. How many collections we get depends on how many eggs #10 we get.

I've gotten 35 eggs #1 sitting in the collections gallery so I've stopped stressing about collecting from the chickens. What's the point? All collections depend on egg #10

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Yes. TL staff answered earlier in this thread that all eggs will stay till the end of the event. If you look at the collections gallery, you'll see that egg #10 is only unlocked on the 10th day....meaning that you could have 100 of eggs #1, but if you only have 1 of egg #10, then you can only turn in 1 collection. So we are not able to get "tons" of collections made. How many collections we get depends on how many eggs #10 we get.

I've gotten 35 eggs #1 sitting in the collections gallery so I've stopped stressing about collecting from the chickens. What's the point? All collections depend on egg #10

Well, maybe tons ain't the correct word, but i worked a lot with the leprachaun collection and only could make 3 collections and got like 8 extra of 1 of the items, so if i can get the most of the early eggs i hope i can get some of the lasts, maybe to get 4 or 5 collections i hope.Of course like the other collections the difficult thing is getting a specific item, and probably as days go on we might need to do more difficult things to get the next eggs but at least i hope we don't have to make items at the sushi shop or things that require a "high" level. But also, the first egg came from the chickens and the second from the tree so, it seems it will go easy and maybe the last one requires getting lemons or things with more hours needed to collect

Rhino Keeper
    Yep. First day and I got 65 pink eggs #1. At this rate, by the 10th day, I'll get 650 eggs #1. So I need to stop stressing the poor little chickens! Haha.... Let them lay down and rest on the ground for the moment. I've asked too many eggs from them in the past 24 hours. Heehee....

Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast