Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Wedding Catering Event - 17 Feb 2016 / Relisted 10 Jul 2017

Grand Emperor

Wedding Catering Event - 17 Feb 2016 / Relisted 10 Jul 2017

Wedding Catering Event

Event starts at 17 Feb 2:30PM PST. Minimum level is 15 for participation. iOS only.

Check back here for further updates.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Just an update. For players who purchased the boosts by 11:59 PM PST on 2/21/16, you will receive the item as a decoration a few days after the event. The decoration will animate when tapped. The Day 7 prize gazebo does not animate.

Post #2 is reserved for event information.
    Any member who can actively update event information should post in Post #2. Kindly refrain from taking Post #2 if you are unable to do so. This doesnt apply if there is no volunteer once the event has started.

Use Farm 2: Buy/Sell thread for sale of event items.
    I have received feedbacks that numerous buy/sell posts in these recent events threads made it difficult and confusing to find information and answers. And some of the buy/sell posts did went to several pages.

Therefore, I would like to suggest that members use the Farm 2: Buy/Sell thread for sale of event items as well as regular farm items. This way, we have 2 threads to cater to members with specific needs. Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

FYI Farm Story version 2.4.1.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	722 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	28691Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1037 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	28692
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-23-16 at 09:01 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Wedding Catering Event

Goal 1 - Win the Ring Bearer Pillow from the Country Wedding!
    Goal 2 - Win the Flower Basket from the Country Wedding!
    Goal 3 - Win the Bouquet Boots from the Country Wedding!

General Guidelines for Fair events

This is a 10 days event. Day 1 starts at 2:30pm PST or when you click [Start] button. Subsequent event days start at midnight PST. Complete the orders required for each event day to get the prize of the day and also eligibility to proceed to the next event day. Your aim is to get to Day 10 to win the event grand prize.

Day 1 requires 75 gems orders
    Day 2 requires 150 gems orders
    Day 3 requires 200 gems orders
    Day 4 requires 250 gems orders
    Day 5 requires 250 gems orders
    Day 6 requires 300 gems orders
    Day 7 requires 300 gems orders
    Day 8 requires 400 gems orders
    Day 9 requires 501 gems orders
    Day 10 requires 600 gems orders

How to play
    For each day, you will need to fulfill the orders until you reach 100% on the progress bar.

The 3 orders on your screen are like our deliveries. Get those items for your orders either by buying or crafting and click [Deliver] button. Once delivered, you will get a new order immediately. It takes 30 mins to refresh if you discard an order. You have 24 hours to fulfill the orders for the day, except for Day 1 depending when you start your fair.

If you fulfil your orders of the day earlier, the order screen will be locked and you have to wait for the next day to start. If your last order is a high order, your progress will not carry over to the next day. While you wait for next day, you can prepare the order items shown. When the new event day starts at game reset time, your orders will be ready to go all at once.

Event Boosters
    You can buy the event booster to help with your daily progress by collecting from it every 2 hours. They are available for collection while your event day is open. Once you have completed your orders for the day, the event boosters are locked since you have completed your progress for the day and any additional progress does not carry over to next event day. You can start collecting from your event boosters at the next event day. The event boosters are only for the current event; they do not carry over to the next Fair event.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    When you purchase a Boost, you enable one of the Fall Trees in your event space. Scroll over to check it out and collect your Acorns!
    Tips:
    (1) Before you submit your last order for the day, ensure that your new orders for the next day are doable. Refresh it till you get a doable order or an order with higher value (to hasten your progress for the next day). Once you submit your last order for the day, your orders screen is locked and you can't refresh until the new event day starts.

(2) Ensure your machines are free at each new event day (midnight PST) so you can craft the order items for the new day, if need be.

Note:
    (1) Using gems to speed through the days doesn't help if you speed up a few days in between. Unless you speed through all days, the game will force you back to the original 10 days schedule. So either speed through all event days to the completion of your Day 10 or not at all. The last few days, usually the last 2 days, will be more challenging days. Thus if you want to speed, its best you do so then.

(2) Event orders and prizes may vary according to farm levels.

You can check the Thanksgiving County Fair thread to read more about Fair events.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-20-16 at 05:47 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to post here, but someone at teamlava needs a spell checker. Occasion has one "s" not the two in goal two in particular. Occassion instead of occasion.

After passing that along, feel free to delete this post

Rhino Keeper
    What's up with Cupid....they show up...I tap on them...then nothing!!! ???????? Twice this has happened!

I would like to take back my first statement.....third times a charm!!!! Cupid dropped $100
    Last edited by melis007; 02-17-16 at 04:59 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by melis007 View Post
    What's up with Cupid....they show up...I tap on them...then nothing!!! ???????? Twice this has happened!
    First time I did.. I got nothing also.. But 2 nd time... I got 2 sugars... He hard to see too.. Very small.. Not like the turkeys!

Did u notice that we have rings in the studio and cake in the bakery!!

Is this event available for both android and iOS users? Thank you in advance.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Sorry to post here, but someone at teamlava needs a spell checker. Occasion has one "s" not the two in goal two in particular. Occassion instead of occasion.

After passing that along, feel free to delete this post
    This is reported. Thanks.

This has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by charlietango121 View Post
    Is this event available for both android and iOS users? Thank you in advance.
    Sorry this event is for IOS only.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-17-16 at 08:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    Great to have another catering style event! Just wondering why every event prize dog is always the same bulldog only in a different outfit? (Birthday bulldog, Halloween bulldog, now two wedding bulldogs...)

Anyways, I love the rings we can make for this! Beautiful! I wanna keep one as a souvenir!

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone tell me what the rings/cakes are for? Bit confused as to where they fit in, sorry.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sloebear View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the rings/cakes are for? Bit confused as to where they fit in, sorry.
    There could be some goals for them. So I'm holding off making for now.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast