Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    Finally got the bunny cart. I took it out of storage and put it on the farm. It disappeared and my egg went back into collection and I got another fence instead! I'm so disappointed!
    omg i would be so mad... try visiting community before and after turning in collection so it could sync
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

I thought I was finished turning in sets but I got a couple more sets of eggs so I said what the heck. Got some more paths but then got the DOG! I was psyched. I don't have a dog on the farm at all. Never wanted to take up the space or spend the coins. So this one for free was cool. I got the same problem as most here where I couldn't make any food. About an hour later though I had quit the game and restarted and then I was suddenly given 2 bags of dog food in my inventory and also had the ability to make it.

I will make some dog food for the market in case others are having trouble still but like most TL problems quitting and restarting the app worked for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfarmm View Post
    I just got two "corner" fences from a collection, had no idea they were available, but i wanted those so im cool with it
    Wish I had a set! :-D
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pistachio99 View Post
    I thought I was finished turning in sets but I got a couple more sets of eggs so I said what the heck. Got some more paths but then got the DOG! I was psyched. I don't have a dog on the farm at all. Never wanted to take up the space or spend the coins. So this one for free was cool. I got the same problem as most here where I couldn't make any food. About an hour later though I had quit the game and restarted and then I was suddenly given 2 bags of dog food in my inventory and also had the ability to make it.

I will make some dog food for the market in case others are having trouble still but like most TL problems quitting and restarting the app worked for me.
    They did get the food issue fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You should see your Pet Feed recipe in the Feed Mill now! Please restart your app to refresh.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by waldfeehome View Post
    Good luck for your request. Could you please keep us updated what they answer? I have the same problem with my kitty. At the moment I try to get food via newspaper but it seems that nobody is selling it.
    Food issue bug now sorted. Should be in feed mill now. May need to uninstall/reinstall or restart device for changes to take effect.

I didn't have to do anything it just appeared!! Yippee happy full doggy!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You do not need to have any prior pets to be able to get one of the new Easter Pets!
    You will need to buy your own house /bungalow.
    I would take a dead bullfrog right now.
    I have gotten all paths and a few fence pieces. No animals at all. Was reading about the cats with ears and thought.......what the heck, try again. Some I had saved enough for 4 collections. And what do I get? More of those path things that I can't even sell.

So if you could put a word in for me and send me the dead frog, I would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by justforfarmm View Post
    I already have 6 #10 eggs, but no egg #9, i used 33 baits, but only 15 tools and i still have more than 60 to use but no baits
    I will sell you baits, trade for tools. i need eggs for mining. Let me know.

My Easter egg counts:

Egg#1 --- 103

Egg#2 --- 40

Egg#3 ---1111

Egg#4 --- 26

Egg#5 --- 16

Egg#6 --- 19

Egg#7 ---14

Egg#8 --- 9

Egg#9 --- 5

Egg#10 -- 0

I don't have anymore Pick axe or shovels. Anyone selling Shovels or Axes? Message me, ID jackieyang9988 or Quick invites. Let's trade Fishing baits.

Are you guys gonna turn in your eggs to Jed's quest?

After 2 days, what's gonna happen to the rest of the eggs?

How about the Blue eggs? So many of them.

SO hard to get eggs at the mining place.

hello Kooky Panda, My screen has turned to all blue. I could still view some stuff but all my crops and machines and other coin producing stuff are all blue. please help. I am at level 35.

I actually have 8 fishing eggs and 16 mining eggs but I never get anything from my pigs! Last time I got one was two days ago