View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
264. You may not vote on this poll
  • New decorations from adventures

70 26.52%
  • Peacock

94 35.61%
  • Construction camp - random drops of beams, blocks, glues

153 57.95%
  • Artisan exchange - exchange decorations for something else

195 73.86%
  • Wood elf

91 34.47%
  • Bakery

153 57.95%
  • Monster repellant

29 10.98%
  • Centaur

94 35.61%
  • New flowers - tulips, daffodils, lilies

49 18.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 6th April 2014

Rhino Keeper
    Bakery please preferably wood fired. We could make pizza and Ivy's skunkupie, perhaps even rock cakes for the trolls. I also like the idea of using and exchange for decorations but use things like overgrown benches that could be turned into wood fuel for the bakery. I would also like to build my own walls with rock, glue and jewels.

Farm Supplier
    More kitchen ability. Even if a bakery just to make flour and bread.

I'd like an easy way to see numbers of items in my inventory so I could work out what to plant/make next. Much as we can see our stock levels before creating a recipe. For eg. if I'm looking through crop options before planting and see I only have 8 chilli plants I would put some in. Likewise if I'm up to 85 royal blocks but only have 8 enchanted blocks, I'd make an enchanted block. I find the inventory itself a bit unwieldy now I have so many things. Hope that makes sense.

Rhino Keeper
    bakery sounds good

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This looks like a great list of new things to consider. I will have the lot please and yes I'll have fries with that!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    moving the baron to the Royal exchange is #1
    I completely agree with this! This has been said multiple times, I hope TL finally listens to us!!

Another thing I would like to see is that we can listen to our music/iPod while we are playing the game. Right now whenever I turn on the game, it shuts off my music, and I simply can't understand why?!??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post

Another thing I would like to see is that we can listen to our music/iPod while we are playing the game. Right now whenever I turn on the game, it shuts off my music, and I simply can't understand why?!??
    Yes! this annoys me too.

Fashion Designer
    A Bakery would be great. There are too many things that need cooking for just two kitchens.

Please move "Feed the Baron" to the exchange. Those prime cuts and truffles deserve a trade ticket, not just the random stuff the Baron deems to drop.

We need a better way to keep track of what is in storage, I now have 78 pages to scroll through. Dividing the items into categories, like buildings are now, would really help. Crops and cooked food, building materials, quest supplies, and special stuff and rewards like the badges and knowledge shards.

I've been playing for over a year and still look forward to playing. Except for Dragon Story, I've grown tired of the other games. The various evolving story lines keep it fresh. Keep up the good work!

Great suggestion 😃😉☺️

My favourite on the list is a construction camp

However I also would love to have a peacock. It could drop feathers that we could use to craft lovely things like costumes for the residents, banners etc

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast