View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
264. You may not vote on this poll
  • New decorations from adventures

70 26.52%
  • Peacock

94 35.61%
  • Construction camp - random drops of beams, blocks, glues

153 57.95%
  • Artisan exchange - exchange decorations for something else

195 73.86%
  • Wood elf

91 34.47%
  • Bakery

153 57.95%
  • Monster repellant

29 10.98%
  • Centaur

94 35.61%
  • New flowers - tulips, daffodils, lilies

49 18.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 6th April 2014

There is already a lot of decorations but we don't use them because there is no space in the kingdom.
    Construction camp is not bad.
    Artisan Exchange, a way to get rid of the overgrown benches and others decorations we don't need.
    A wood elf who drops living woods !
    The bakery as the third kitchen.
    Monster repellant... =/
    Centaur, a new resident of the kingdom ? Welcome !
    News flowers, new things to craft ! Not interested.

New exchanges will be good !
    An update for the storage !!!!
    And, it would be not bad if we can store the rocks and trees.
    A way to exchange limited items with the others players (ex : 10 sap for 10 apples)
    Dropped items from Sabina's house and Tavern (I sometimes store them because there is not much money drop and no dropped items)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Reposting my previous idea that there be a bigger difference in drops between the types of cow and what they drop, i.e. 1,2 or 3 milk as per normal white and royal pigs or increase chance of hide that it noticeable etc.

It would be nice if gem bought cows dropped more than one milk.

My vote goes to the Bakery. Anything that takes a load off the kitchen or helps out with food...

Maybe feed the Baron could be a royal exchange, with ticket, instead of a kitchen exchange.
    I know that moving "Feed the Baron" to the exchange has been asked for numerous times, and I want to add my support to that again. I NEVER do that, because it uses my kitchen, and gives me one tiny random thing like a stone block. I can make that faster in my workshop, it doesn't tie up my kitchen, and it doesn't use up lots of rare items for one really common item in return. Unless it starts giving better results,(like one of the box items from adventure) I think it should be re-written to match other exchanges, with a more rewarding outcome, AND moved to the exchange!
    The kitchen is way overworked already, I keep it going constantly to feed my knights so they can adventure daily!
    The Bakery would be a great way to take some of the load off the kitchen! Especially if the sweet feast gets moved there.
    Anything that regularly drops flour would be awesome as well! And having chocolate as a rare drop would be great also.
    Maybe the Baron exchange could give an assortment of items, including chocolate bars, bags of flour and other random food items.
    Thanks for all the work that goes into details. Love that you make the items and decor so beautiful!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    moving the baron to the exchange is #1

Rhino Keeper
    I still want a white tree for decorations, if TL can hear me. But a bakery as a third kitchen is note a bad idea!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    moving the baron to the exchange is #1
    I second or third this idea!

Nightclub Owner
    I voted for a "Bakery". As mentioned last month I would like to see a bakery with a specific subset of the kitchen:

+ Flour
    + Sugar
    + Bread
    + Syrup
    + Ice Cream
    + Chocolate
    + Royal Sundae
    + Sweet Feast
    + Cake
    + Lemonade
    + Orange Cobbler
    + Apple Pie
    + Breakfast Buffet

On top of that it would be cool if we could make bulk production. Like 5 in one shot but with the equivalent amount of ingredients. Eventually with a small time discount like 5 items for the equivalent of 4. Thus a 5 flour would take 25 wheat but done in 2 hours instead of 2 1/2 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    There are some great ideas today.
    An eagle heading off on adventures would be fun and moving the Baron over to the exchange would be good for gameplay.
    A wood elf dropping living wood, yes!

I love the ideas of a peacock ( tied into a storyline/quest) & a pawn shop would
    be fabulous, as there will never be large enough expansions
    to get everything that I have in storage!

I would like to see the list of gifts we send our neighbors to be expanded. So many of the items I'm currently getting, I'm already full of. I have to make stuff I don't need, just to free up some items for my neighbors to send me. The list of available gifts is much smaller in Castle Story, then in any of my other Story games.

Farm Supplier
    By far, my favorite thing here would be a bakery. My poor kitchens get so overworked.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast