View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your store?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spring Fling: Spring Eyeshadow, Two-Tone Lipstick, Spring Nail Polish, Spring Eyeliner

34 36.56%
  • Lacy Night: Lace Evening Gown, Sparkly satin gloves, Black faux fur shaw, Lace Pumps

39 41.94%
  • Sassy Sailor: Sailor Romper, Patent Red Pumps, Sailor Hat, Envelope Clutch

21 22.58%
  • Beach Wedding: Seafoam Tulle Wedding Dress, Shells Headdress, Beach Sandals, Dream Beach Bouquet

56 60.22%
  • Tiles: purple, red, grass daisies. High tiles like the beach shell

32 34.41%
  • Beauty salon - girl having a make over Size 3x3

39 41.94%
  • Selfie: Selfie Casual Top, 'No Photos' Beanie Hat, Denim Shorts, Casual Pumps

11 11.83%
  • So many shoes to choose display

32 34.41%
  • Lilac halter ruffle dress

36 38.71%
  • Sophisticate Bride: Pink Sophisticate Gown, Sophisticate Pearl Necklace, Princess Diamond, Lace Veil

48 51.61%

20 21.51%
  • Wallpaper: park scenery. Aquamarine. single colored for coins.

33 35.48%
  • Manicure counter (similar to the autumn one, but without the fall leaves)

39 41.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 6th April 2014

Executive Chef
    Look I was just being constructive. I didn't like how the fabric looked or how the colors look, that's what made the "age" of the suit head towards "granny". I mean I like the cut of the suit, if the jackets and skirts weren't the fabric or color (like I said b&w tweed or maybe even a soft baby pink, or you know what like Jacqueline Kennedy) then it'd look nice.

Executive Chef
    This is the kind of suit that I would want. Jacqueline Kennedy's strawberry pink Chanel suit.

The First Lady: (Strawberry Wool Jacket, Strawberry Wool Skirt, Strawberry Pillbox Hat, Navy Purse)

National Anthem: (Nautical Suit, Nautical Suit Skirt, National Purse, National Pillbox Hat

And I found this ultra fabulous art deco/derby-inspired suit.

Sunday Derby: (Deco Blazer, Deco Dress, Derby Hat, Golden Drop Hoops)

And this is the tweed suit I suggested.

Fortune 500: (Tweed Jacket, Tweed Skirt, Fortune Dress Heels, Fortune Pearls)

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't mind a whole Jackie inspired theme/catalogues. Her styles is so classic and timeless. Same goes for Michelle Obama, I like her style and wouldn't mind to see some fashion choices inspired by her wardrobe.

For all the people complaining about people expressing their opinion about catalogues suggested on this thread, I want to say that I think this is what this thread is all about, everyone contributing what they would like to see and what they wouldn't want to see in the game and we all vote yay or nay about it. If you see trashy looks PLEASE do say something, or it ends up implemented in the game and I know I'm personally sick and tired of trashy clothing in this game. If more of us vote for classy looks then maybe we'll see more of that in the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I wouldn't mind a whole Jackie inspired theme/catalogues. Her styles is so classic and timeless. Same goes for Michelle Obama, I like her style and wouldn't mind to see some fashion choices inspired by her wardrobe.

For all the people complaining about people expressing their opinion about catalogues suggested on this thread, I want to say that I think this is what this thread is all about, everyone contributing what they would like to see and what they wouldn't want to see in the game and we all vote yay or nay about it. If you see trashy looks PLEASE do say something, or it ends up implemented in the game and I know I'm personally sick and tired of trashy clothing in this game. If more of us vote for classy looks then maybe we'll see more of that in the game.
    I totally agree with you. We would have better updates if we point out what we like and what we don't, as well as constructing it into something that could appeal for everyone. Like the above! I don't like the suits because of the fabric used and the colors so I suggested something similar to match my liking. However this doesn't give permission to be totally rash and trash talk others opinions, be constructive, be helpful.

Executive Chef
    Sorry guys but I don't like any of these suits... :/ And I disagree that all women above 20 wear them, I'm 24 and I can't imagine myself with a suit, I'd feel like I'm an old lady. Even my mother don't dress like this, even if it's Easter Sunday why to wear a suit? We both wear beautiful spring dresses or something like this. And I don't have any friends that would wear a suit. I don't want to have suits in the game because I find them too strict and boring and what women over 60 wear. I understand that some people like them and want suits in the game but I don't believe they're appropriate for spring and summer, now I want to see some fun, colorfull, floral,cute catalogues for young people.
    I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, that's just my personal opinion about clothes and what I want to see in the game.

Rhino Keeper
    I wouldn't ever wear a suit either, but I think it probably depends on where you work.

One theme certainly wouldn't hut for suits (First Lady's of the white house) I don't see any harm in it. Never is there an update 100% across that people agree on anyway. Jackie Kennedy is highly revered in her fashion choices. And jewelry one of kind tiffany pieces and chanel were her favorite designers. Fun fact Jackie never wore a real strand of pearls they were all glass. There's a way she wore wore a triple row of pearls, she sould take the bottom strand and pull through the top two. that term was called channeling.

And Michelle Obama I agree has classic wonderful style also. Maybe you just have to love classic real gracious women to want this type of theme.

I would encourage you to goggle and look at the John F Kennedy museum there's picture there of some Of Jackie's clothes they have displayed. Just absolutely beautiful, gourgeous I would wear some today yes I proudly would.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 04-09-14 at 06:11 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10155271_886547948027841_4545536477925091857_n.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	13002Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1531775_886523584696944_3781744630667286314_n.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	13003

Fashion Designer
    To me the issue isn't that the suits are styled for older women, it is that they scream "CHURCH!!" (and of a specific religion as well). That just isn't something I want in game, unless we get a line of Burkas and Shaolin robes too, lol. I mean, I just don't want to see religion brought into this fashion game in such an obvious way.

I like the Jackie O' suits though. And the Gold and Black Sunday Derby that Ice suggested is fantastic.

I also think people should post their honest opinions about suggestions. Don't be cruel, and I think calling them "granny" was a bit unintentionally mean. Be honest, but constructive, and not hurtful. For the most part, I think the criticism was constructive too.

There doesn't seem to be much variety in this poll. I wish I had something to suggest, but I have a feeling my taste in fashion would be shot down as well, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    To me the issue isn't that the suits are styled for older women, it is that they scream "CHURCH!!" (and of a specific religion as well). That just isn't something I want in game, unless we get a line of Burkas and Shaolin robes too, lol. I mean, I just don't want to see religion brought into this fashion game in such an obvious way.

I like the Jackie O' suits though. And the Gold and Black Sunday Derby that Ice suggested is fantastic.

I also think people should post their honest opinions about suggestions. Don't be cruel, and I think calling them "granny" was a bit unintentionally mean. Be honest, but constructive, and not hurtful. For the most part, I think the criticism was constructive too.

There doesn't seem to be much variety in this poll. I wish I had something to suggest, but I have a feeling my taste in fashion would be shot down as well, lol.
    I encourage you to post your ideas for sure, don't worry about negative comments.

Everyone should feel free to post their suggestions, fashion story needs variety and fresh ideas.

I wouldn't wear some of the catalogues TL give us, many are not my fashion style, but I still display them every week as I like to have the latest updates in my shop.

Just like any real shop you go in and there are some things you love and some things you don't. But you can bet that pizza snuggler that you walk right past, the woman behind you will see it, be delighted and head straight for the check out!

Lets keep criticism constructive and give TL lots of new and exciting suggestions.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast