View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your store?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spring Fling: Spring Eyeshadow, Two-Tone Lipstick, Spring Nail Polish, Spring Eyeliner

34 36.56%
  • Lacy Night: Lace Evening Gown, Sparkly satin gloves, Black faux fur shaw, Lace Pumps

39 41.94%
  • Sassy Sailor: Sailor Romper, Patent Red Pumps, Sailor Hat, Envelope Clutch

21 22.58%
  • Beach Wedding: Seafoam Tulle Wedding Dress, Shells Headdress, Beach Sandals, Dream Beach Bouquet

56 60.22%
  • Tiles: purple, red, grass daisies. High tiles like the beach shell

32 34.41%
  • Beauty salon - girl having a make over Size 3x3

39 41.94%
  • Selfie: Selfie Casual Top, 'No Photos' Beanie Hat, Denim Shorts, Casual Pumps

11 11.83%
  • So many shoes to choose display

32 34.41%
  • Lilac halter ruffle dress

36 38.71%
  • Sophisticate Bride: Pink Sophisticate Gown, Sophisticate Pearl Necklace, Princess Diamond, Lace Veil

48 51.61%

20 21.51%
  • Wallpaper: park scenery. Aquamarine. single colored for coins.

33 35.48%
  • Manicure counter (similar to the autumn one, but without the fall leaves)

39 41.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 6th April 2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Honestly, yeah, I find these granny suits undesirable too. Not because they're granny suits (well partially) but because of the fabric and the look of it. The lacquered look and obnoxious colors (ew, banana yellow?!) it just bother me. Now if it were white tweed with black trim and buttons, it's professional and chic and I would love that look.
    These aren't granny suits. I wear suits like this and I am in no way anybody's granny. I know thousands upon thousands of women who will be dressed like this on Easter Sunday and will proudly wear them, women, ages 20 and over.

I am a bit hurt that these suits would be called granny suits, calling these suits that is disparaging to a whole race of women who proudly dress like this regularly.

There have been plenty of outfits that I haven't liked, but I have not said anything this disparaging about them.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

@IsisGarden: The suits are lovely and appeal to many women. Pay no attention to the insensitive comments. It seems common place to be hypercritical of different perspectives and tastes. I have seen some suggestions that are down-right trashy and cheap looking, in my opinion, but I have not pointed them out because everyone sees style with different eyes.

Wear your suit with a proud smile and know you look good.
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Executive Chef
    Thanks PinkPixiShop. I appreciate the response. I feel like you. I have seen stuff that is suggested, as well as make it into the game that I have thought was trashy and cheap looking, but I chose not to say anything. I fully understand that this is a game with people of very diverse tastes and some things I will like and some things I won't like. There is no need for me to be critical and say negative things about other people's style.

My granny and mother, who both happens to wear church suits like I suggested taught me... "if you can't anything nice, then don't say anything at all. But if you feel you must say something, be nice because whet you say may hurt someone's feelings."
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Honestly, yeah, I find these granny suits undesirable too. Not because they're granny suits (well partially) but because of the fabric and the look of it. The lacquered look and obnoxious colors (ew, banana yellow?!) it just bother me. Now if it were white tweed with black trim and buttons, it's professional and chic and I would love that look.
    I wouldn't even call these "granny suits." I could almost take offense to that moniker. What about a Chanel inspired suit? Like the classic pink with black trim. White tweed is a good idea too. The suits pictured here are just so wrong on many levels.

Rhino Keeper
    I always love to see new suggestions on here.

Everyone's tastes are different and it's great to have a variety of fashions and styles.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Thanks PinkPixiShop. I appreciate the response. I feel like you. I have seen stuff that is suggested, as well as make it into the game that I have thought was trashy and cheap looking, but I chose not to say anything. I fully understand that this is a game with people of very diverse tastes and some things I will like and some things I won't like. There is no need for me to be critical and say negative things about other people's style.

My granny and mother, who both happens to wear church suits like I suggested taught me... "if you can't anything nice, then don't say anything at all. But if you feel you must say something, be nice because whet you say may hurt someone's feelings."
    I chose not to comment on these designs when you first posted them as a suggestion. But now that they have made it into the pole, there is a real possibility that the design may be realized. Therefore I feel I must express my honesty opinion. It is not intended to insult you whatsoever.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I agree with you 100% there. I was thinking granny church suits also, but didn't want to say anything. the stiff tafetta fabric combined with the strict shape/silhouette and those awful hats are just not it. I do like the ombre effect of the pink/red suit, maybe in a dress with a wider hem? The jewelry in that one is nice, I like the color effect it has, looks almost like sugar crystals. Actually even the suit itself, the first one with the jewelry would be nice if you take off the hat. I could work with that. I don't like the single color ones, looks like play-doh.
    Hey, watch what y'all say about grannies and us old folk! I love a fashionable suit, but sorry, I wouldn't want to be buried in one of these.

And the concept of a sophisticated bride's dress is good, but not this pink one! Yikes. Sorry ladies, but I'm not liking many of the items that made it in this poll. I am glad the sailor romper made it. In any case, some of you will be happy. Can't please everyone.

The suits are fine, Isis would my Avatar wear them I don't know maybe missed and matched. What does appeal the most is the color aspect when there hanging on racks how much detail do you actually see very little so they would add lots of color. Which I like so TY for the suggestion Isis

Fashion Designer
    I have mixed feelings about people commenting on other players' catalog suggestions. I hate seeing people's suggestions being shot down and criticized, but I realize TL needs feedback on suggested catalogs so they know which ones most players would like to see. It seems like the polls serve this purpose. If everyone hates a catalog suggestion, it won't get many votes in the poll so why feel the need to post derogatory comments as well.

As for the suits, they are not my taste or style, but I would rather see any one of them make it into the game than the male fantasy-inspired "woman dressed like a little girl" catalogs that get suggested here so often.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree that the suits would be super cute in tweed!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast