Thread: ordering clothes

ordering clothes

I already masterized the catalogues I like the most. Im ordering new clothes to get the gems but Im missing having those pretty clothes on the racks.

Do you only order new clothes to masterize and get the gems?, or do you still order your favorite catalogues? I think Im going to put my favorites in places costumers can't acess so they are in display always

Sorry for my english, is not my first language

I have started to order and masterize the catalogs that I don't like very much first to earn their gems, and my favorite catalogs are still untouched.

I agree with your suggestion to keep the favorite items out of reach, but my shop is still small and I will do that as soon as I expanded.

I order to get gems but not always, yes I order favorites and catalogs to match decor, displays etc.

In the beginning, I would order what was available at my level and even then I would only order what I actually liked. As goals appeared, I would buy the required items and then let the racks clear off if I was not fond of the item. As I leveled up and had access to all of the catalogs, I would still stick to the things I liked most. There are some catalogs where I have ordered only one or two items and have mastered those items while the other items in that particular catalog remain untouched. Now that I have been playing longer, I tend to "hide" or "protect" my personal favorites by making them visible but inaccessible to the bot shoppers. This tactic frees me up to order other things I've not selected in the past so I can work on mastering those items.

Oddly enough, even my favorites are getting kind of old but I still keep on protecting them ... until something new catches my eye.
    Be the change you want to see in others.