Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Takes so long to hit level 100

New Resident

Angry Takes so long to hit level 100

I'm currently at level 99 and it takes so so so long reach 100. I feel stuck.

The game is not designed to handle level 100. That's why it's made unattainable. I'm sure things would really go haywire, glitches all over.
    I'm level 99 as well, have finished all appliances and their recipes except for the goals. If there wouldn't be goals, I'd be done playing but thanks for the goals TL. Appreciate all your hard work there.
    I also rearrange every so often to change things up.

New Resident
    I send you request at restaurant story

New Resident
    I'm trying to expand the place to keep the game going it's still fun for now.

New Resident
    is everyone else suddenly 900 million XPs away from level 100 too? I never thought I would get to 100 million, but I know I won't get to 1 billion. Is TL adding new levels and needs to reset the upper limit or is there another logical reason for this change? Somewhat disheartening to go from "maybe someday" to "not in your wildest dreams."

Nightclub Owner
    It was just increased. Probably yesterday. All the level 100 players were pushed back down to level 99, so stop trying to achieve it. It is now beyond impossible.

I bet a lot of people are going to stop playing being that reaching level 100 is impossible!! And all that time those took that were level 100 to get there are most likely very upset to be at level 99 now!

Executive Chef
    OMG one of my nbrs, is only 13, had recently reached lvl 99 and felt sure that somewhere in her future she'd hit lvl 100. Now that possibility is even out for her. This is so unfair especially for those of u who've been playing forever and were close to lvl 100.
    TL get real.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Allfoody join date Apr 2014 and your level 99?
    If nothing goes Right...go Left

You should have not to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole

Nightclub Owner
    The join date is the date they joined the forum not started the game. They could have been playing for ages before joining the forum
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast