Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: April Sneak Peak

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Bella Donna!
    That was my guess too. First I thought it's new look for Ivy, but then.... Belladonna! ;D

Executive Chef
    BELLADONNA! Red hair and spell book like Ivy.

AND...Mahalo nui loa TeamLava!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Hi All,

Let's play GUESS WHO

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ht7EF0Y.

Love,
    Aggwynn and Glimmergate
    I guess...BellaDonna - with the red hair and spell book but then who would we trade with? or Thurston's mom - red hair and Mother's Day and well he kind of reminds me of someone who has mommy issues and I think he maybe the one to leave in the troll saga as he well can't seem to get over his troll issues, maybe mommy is coming to fetch him back? or the person who cursed Sabrina - no reason for the guess other than the spell book as a hint? or maybe Agatha...if she were turned young since she and Thomas like old books and references, maybe she is there to tell the story to lead to the crown?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Is part 3 still on the agenda for next week, Aggwynn? No mention of it.
    Oops, added Part 3's summary =)

Rhino Keeper
    I agree that she could be related to Ivy--look at her beautiful hair color. The book that she is holding may be another clue...the picture/diagram is difficult to make out, but its shape resembles the structure that we cannot access yet at the bottom (southern portion) of our kingdoms.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow you guys work really hard! I love it! Thank you so much for your hard work and for these awesome ideas! Looks like castle story and TL will be in business for a long time! I like the expansion for this week it's definitely enough for us to stay busy for a while! Thank you thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    I think kaz is the reluctant visitor (who wants to live among people who think you're a traitor). I wonder how cranky greselda will be if I place him next to her

I really hope it's kaz as I've wanted a permanent troll character ever since we saw the troll king.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Sounds great!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I think it'll be belladonna too. Fantastic ! Can't wait. Thanks TL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I think kaz is the reluctant visitor (who wants to live among people who think you're a traitor). I wonder how cranky greselda will be if I place him next to her

I really hope it's kaz as I've wanted a permanent troll character ever since we saw the troll king.
    I adore Kaz! He is just so squee, I want to take him and hug him and pinch his little cheeks! I'm sure he's just a curmudgeon at heart, and we all know that curmudgeons are all soft and squishy on the inside.

I feel so sorry for him 'cos he's lost his horns (no doubt thru some nefarious action of MINE). I hope we can get those horns to grow back somehow and return him to his glorious, stinky splendor! However, the next part of the troll scenario looks really hard. The Return of the Dire Boars. Augh! How will we get thru this?

Thanks, TL, for all your hard work on this game. I know I'm a whinger, but it really is one of the very best games around.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast