Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Goals 4-2-14

Rhino Keeper
    soooooooo cute

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    I was doing goal ask for chandelier I carefully asked best neighbors I got 8 right away than logged back on went to 1 chandelier logged out than back in said none
    same thing here, I asked 8 nbrs that I'm sure will get back to me immediately (and they did) but it seems that I only received 1 back...donno it's a bug or just lag, hope I'll receive the 7 left asap...

Rhino Keeper
    I am totally not sure about this, but could it be that you have already received your maximum gifts for the day? As I said, I am just guessing here. I'm not really sure if those requested items count towards the daily 20. I have asked for the item, too, and have not received any yet. Ah well...

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe this is happening I only have 1 chandelier and than is says 2 than one than 6 than one well maybe I do believe it

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by goofy42 View Post
    I am totally not sure about this, but could it be that you have already received your maximum gifts for the day? As I said, I am just guessing here. I'm not really sure if those requested items count towards the daily 20. I have asked for the item, too, and have not received any yet. Ah well...
    I asked another few nbrs for it and now I have 5...I think they should count toward the daily "asks", which has a maximum of 20 too.
    and i've asked another three nbrs for it, hope I won't get way too many at the end :P

Rhino Keeper
    I love the new recipes :3 I forgot today's Wednesday and requested parts for another oven though, I guess I'll start working on the goals tomorrow.

I love this goal! Sadly the windows are too low and dont fit the arch on the wallpaper, I had to put them in storage.
    I wish we could get the counters before our food is ready.

I'm having problems with both this and restaurant story. Every time I try to accept a gift request, it goes into 'processing' with the little circle going round and round and round. It just completely locks. Also when I try to get into news, it says 'loading' but never loads. When I was trying to place the wallpaper and tiles, it kept saying that my shop was out of sync and reset meaning I had to do both 3 times. Is anyone else having these problems?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    I love this goal! Sadly the windows are too low and dont fit the arch on the wallpaper, I had to put them in storage.
    I wish we could get the counters before our food is ready.
    The windows are really low, arent they? Maybe TL can adjust them and make them higher because they're too low when they're behind objects, so I really don't know where to put them

Executive Chef
    Yeah it's annoying aesthetically to have the windows so low. They don't match the arch of the wallpaper or the height of the regular windows. TL please make a change if you can.

Need one more chandelier to move on with goals right now, so I'll just keep cooking those fairy wands for mastery in one hour intervals until I get it.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast