Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Goals 4-2-14

Host(ess)
    I am really liking this Week's Update + Goals. The D?cor is so cute I was going to die, so much better then the St Patties one that is for sure!
    I am really slow on this weeks goals so I am happy I am on school hols so I can finish them quicker!!!
    Well Done TL, you have impressed me!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    even the male dancer is showed from the back as if showing a male face could be shocking.
    I was thinking the same thing too. No matter which way you turn the dancers, you can never see the boy's face, which makes me wonder if TL even put a face on the poor boy. Maybe if you manage to turn him, all you see is a blank, giant, flesh-colored ball of creepy O___O

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    I was thinking the same thing too. No matter which way you turn the dancers, you can never see the boy's face, which makes me wonder if TL even put a face on the poor boy. Maybe if you manage to turn him, all you see is a blank, giant, flesh-colored ball of creepy O___O
    Even that can't be creepier than the expression on her face and the eyes on the ball gown cup cakes!! O.o

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Even that can't be creepier than the expression on her face and the eyes on the ball gown cup cakes!! O.o
    Great to know that I'm not the only one with that thought

I'm doing this to

Nat G.

Executive Chef
    My favorite recipe for these goals is the Royal Palace Cake! I don't think we ever had anything similar.

Same here! I usually don't pay attention to the foods but I love the Royal Palace Cake

Farm Supplier
    lol I love all the remarks about faceless boy, it tripped me out that I couldn't see him XD
    But how about how all the girls have the same dress and hair color? A bunch of white blondes...how about we get a little love for the other races, and colors of dresses (I know I'm dreaming but it does bug me the wrong way that all the figures are either fantasy or white...even the avatars are all white. Its an international game for goodness sakes.)

I want more princess stuff... then I will squeal and not complain for like at least a month XD

These have to be my favorite recipes EVER btw

Farm Supplier
    For the ball challenge, I did everything I was asked and bought the dancers (they are in store at the moment) but I never got the Princess - can you help please 😊 F J A

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast