Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Goals: 4-2-14

Executive Chef
    Man it's going to take a while to finish everything on the first oven if we can't gift melon seeds. :/ I hope it's just a bug or something.

Rhino Keeper
    lol part to build stove melon seeds? cant even build one unless to use gems...was happy for the goal ealier but seen the parts to build stove lol...annoying
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Executive Chef
    Yeah it's hard to even build one since I used most of my requests on the first step and we can't get melon seeds as gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Man it's going to take a while to finish everything on the first oven if we can't gift melon seeds. :/ I hope it's just a bug or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Yeah it's hard to even build one since I used most of my requests on the first step and we can't get melon seeds as gifts.
    I only sent out about 7 butterfly requests (3 to myself) so I was able to send out about 15 melon seed requests.
    Everyone finishes the goals so fast I'm sure it's a way for TL to slow it down some.

I don't mind since the time limit is 34 days and don't see a reason to race to a finish line.

Enjoy the goal since that's it until next month. There's no rush.
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-02-14 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I only sent out about 7 butterfly requests (3 to myself) so I was able to send out about 15 melon seed requests.
    Everyone finishes the goals so fast I'm sure it's a way for TL to slow it down some.

I don't mind since the time limit is 34 days and don't see a reason to race to a finish line.

Enjoy the goal since that's it until next month. There's no rush.

I agree! I finish goals so quickly it doesn't really feel like a challenge!

Rhino Keeper
    Why can't we gift melon seeds?? We'll never get appliances built if we can only request them!

Rhino Keeper
    maybe its a tl 'way' to slow down same as what you say but those running to finish the goals pretty sure even using gems to build stove and or using gems again to skip it...i think its good for TL if they run...so why they will do it?
    Last edited by farmerkulit; 04-02-14 at 12:52 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I don't have many neighbors so it's going to take forever!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    I don't have many neighbors so it's going to take forever!!!
    me too not many nbrs...actually i cant even build one now...but i already sent for those who request :-<

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerkulit View Post
    me too not many nbrs...actually i cant even build one now...but i already sent for those who request :-<
    I haven't been able to build one either

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast