Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Goals: 4-2-14

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I just finished the first ck of the Fruit Flowers and talk about some beautiful food. I love the way TL made all 6 different foods look on this challenge .
    WTG TL, U ROCK.
    Yes, I definitely love the food, and the fruit bar as well. I wish it could have more recipes so I can have some fruit bars around forever. Plus they go pretty well with the cruise ship goal items Looking at the final reward, recipes and decorations of this update I can say for the first time that it overwhelmed that of BS

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I only sent out about 7 butterfly requests (3 to myself) so I was able to send out about 15 melon seed requests.
    Everyone finishes the goals so fast I'm sure it's a way for TL to slow it down some.

I don't mind since the time limit is 34 days and don't see a reason to race to a finish line.

Enjoy the goal since that's it until next month. There's no rush.
    Yeah, the first lot of stove cooking goals is always pretty minimal, so I get through it fairly quickly. They should double it so it takes us longer to get to the second stove/appliance.

I must have the best nbrs in the world. I rarely decline a common part and since I'm done w building appliances except 4 the ones related 2 challenges I've been stock piling gifts. Well thx 2 them I was able 2 build 6 fruit water machines w only having 2 ask 4 seeds once. I sent out a massive request, I asked everyone (88), and it didn't clog up my que line. I've only got 5 extra seeds. W the fruit bar I was able 2 build 8 of them wo having 2 ask for any parts.
    The moral of this story: never, ever, turn down a part. Ull eventually have a use for it.
    too true. I accept 95% of all parts sent to me. So like you, the fruit bar was a breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    ...unless it's dragon scales or bat air fresheners. Those you should decline.

I keep telling everybody not to decline red gears. They are the new basic part!! I built my eleven fruit bars without asking for a single part. I could build more but i don't have the space. I really hate these long machines.
    I decline those two as well, and their 'mate' parts. Plus the 2 Christmas ones. So 6 all up I decline.

Executive Chef
    anyone know what this weeks update is?

Executive Chef
    Well if TL's plan was 2 slow us down when they made us have 2 request the Melon Seeds, it didn't work 4 me.ill complete this challenge Tuesday morning.
    Whatever happened 2 the challenges that took at least 2 wks 2 complete? Or is it that w all the appliance slots and the stockpile of parts I've got I'm just able 2 get thru them much faster? I built 10 fruit bars and 8 of the water infusion machines.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 04-07-14 at 04:15 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Well if TL's plan was 2 slow us down when they made us have 2 request the Melon Seeds, it didn't work 4 me.ill complete this challenge Tuesday morning.
    Whatever happened 2 the challenges that took at least 2 wks 2 complete? Or is it that w all the appliance slots and the stockpile of parts I've got I'm just able 2 get thru them much faster? I built 10 fruit bars and 8 of the water infusion machines.
    Yeah, I'm sure it's to make it more feasible for more casual players to have a fighting chance. If you want a real challenge, then limit yourself to less appliances to complete them. Instead of them giving you more servings or parts necessary for the goal, wouldn't that essentially do the same, since it would just take more time?

New Resident
    Has the 'blossom' goal expired? I don't have it on my list. I quite fancy those pink tables!

Quote Originally Posted by jamsade View Post
    Has the 'blossom' goal expired? I don't have it on my list. I quite fancy those pink tables!
    I think there's about 12 days left of the goal.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I think there's about 12 days left of the goal.
    Thanks. I don't have it on my goal list though, does it follow another?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast