View Poll Results: What new Dragons Would You Like Added?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Groom Dragon

24 20.69%
  • Tourmaline Dragon

38 32.76%
  • Obsidian Dragon

48 41.38%
  • Aries Dragon

34 29.31%
  • Spinel Dragon

25 21.55%
  • Champion Diamond Hybrid

73 62.93%
  • Azurite Dragon

42 36.21%
  • Brachiosarus Dragon

28 24.14%
  • Stegosaurus Dragon

31 26.72%
  • Popcorn Dragon

32 27.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 3-31-14

The Honorable Panda

New Poll and Suggestion Thread 3-31-14

Which new items and dragons would you like to see come to your game?

You can only vote once, but you can choose as many as you want!

Please also post what other dragons or decorations you would like added to the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I have no doubt we'll see all of those dragons in game eventually so i won't bother voting lol. If there's anything in game i'm not worried one bit about it's that there'll be a lack of new dragons.... I find it more important evolving the game into something that is equally fun for everyone, no matter if you use iOS or not...and when that is sorted it would be nice with more dragons craftable using gems, and ofc dragons created from using old leftover collection pieces - would be great getting a use for the 160+ helmets, masks n stuff taking up space in inventory....

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn't expecting some of my suggestions to make the poll so soon, but thank you for including them! Getting dragons like tourmaline, obsidian, spinel and azurite (and please add Malachite) would open up a new collection of precious stone dragons, like the gemstone types we already have (it would be better if these were craftable, so we could find a new use for our excess gemstones).

The Dino types would be good additions so we can fill up our 6 spaces in our habitats, since currently we only have 4 Dino types.

The popcorn dragon seems cute. A cotton candy dragon would go nicely with this.

Executive Chef
    Oh beautiful obsidian, I also proposed. Yes Master Diamond very well already really strong, but also the aneren suggestions are good. How would it be if you would get more bombs, I've never enough bombs

Oh still a gold dragon decorated is with Rhodonite. Please a Black Diamond Dragon
    Last edited by Drachenia; 03-31-14 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Spelling

Executive Chef
    Can you believe that people are voting for a Champion-Diamond hybrid?

If we get one of those we are going to have to face a level 20 version in the battle arena

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Can you believe that people are voting for a Champion-Diamond hybrid?

If we get one of those we are going to have to face a level 20 version in the battle arena
    Lol I was thinking that too. It would be pretty powerful to use, but imagine be faced with it as an opponent in the arena.

Executive Chef
    Ouch that is funny if you get Champion-Diamond as opponents. Yes we can complain and whine again, as grumble. Lol Yes Please Aries new zodiac sign, Gemini Please also

Azurite dragon would be AMAZING. And Champion-Diamond hybrid as my opponent? What's one level up from absolutely impossible?

Executive Chef
    More craftable dragons but not based on black/ pink. Mixed between yellow/ red/ green/ blue etc. Popcorn or Cotton Candy or Gummy Bear etc

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see new craft items for the trade gems, both dragons and decorations. I have an excess of gems just waiting to be utilized. Like everyone else I also have excess unusable parts. I'd like the ability to delete retired parts or simply have the game expire the parts well after an event where the parts will no longer be used. I could then click and delete them if they're not auto deleted.

I'd like some new decorations, but I'm storing a lot of them now as I don't have enough space to adequately decorate and have room for habitats. I'm fully expanded in air and land except for 1 space. If we could get more space, I'd love some old ruin type decor to compliment the mythic or romantic rock. Sort of Greek or Romanesque stuff, with dark green or mixed green hued foliage to complement with some bushes, potted plants and trees. Maybe more of the potted roses in different colors like, yellow, white, pink, blue, etc. it's tough to be creative with decorations and come up with ideas as decirating options are so limited.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast