Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: April 2014

Host(ess)
    ID: AkumaAce
    No Reason To Regret.

New Resident
    add me for tips & gifts
    id : pyoong32

Hi, I'm looking for high-level active players. I don't tip much anymore, so if you're into that, don't add me. I'm generally good about answering requests, especially during goals. I do gift everyday but it's usually at night (I live in the central time zone in the US, like Chicago time). Generally, I gift what you gift me, but I prefer basic parts. Sometimes my work gets in the way of my playing and I might be unable to play for days at a time, but I always come back. I still try to gift and answer requests, but most times I just can't play for awhile. I'm at level 99 so I'm no slacker! If this sounds cool then please add my restaurant: sweetieshan. I'm also on BS as sweetieshan and sweetieshan2. Thanks!
    Last edited by sweetieshan; 04-01-14 at 09:23 PM.

I'm searching for neighbours for 4 my restaraunts. I gift parts and need parts back and respond all request fast. I don't have much time for tips now, so I don't ask tips from neighbours. My IDs are KittyMurr KittyMur KittyMura KittyMuri.

gildedrose

I play Bakery, Restaurant, and Castle Story; I play daily and respond to requests ❤

Farm Supplier
    Add me pls
    Madooo911
    Level 48
    Hassanf112
    Level 22

boilerfan

All players welcome.

Add me please Nikkirene

Host(ess)
    My ID is Penguin302010

Host(ess)
    I gift and send request daily. Don't tip very often or care if you do as long as you gift and send request. I send and would like to get basic parts my id njmkdm

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast