Thread: Units can reset?

Host(ess)

Units can reset?

Last night I checked all the units I had before to go to sleep, and I had a jacket with 1500 units but when I woke up everything was gone, my shop was completly empty. Is this a bug? Or they were really bought? Or they can reset?
    I play Dragon Story & Castle Story. My ID is Sorynella. Feel free to add me ^^v
    Tumblr: Shiwa-hime & Mira-Chans. Twitter: Shiwa.san. Blogspot: Shiwa-hime. Instagram: Shiwa.hime

Fashion Designer
    Did you block your door at some point? This usually causes everything to sell out in minutes.

Host(ess)
    No, my door is always open.

EDIT: Here is 9 pm, later when I will go to sleep I will check again the number of units and see what happens in the morning. Now I have items with over 2000 units so I can be sure.

Edit2: Ok, I checked this morning and I still had a few items so it seem that a few days ago those clothes were really sold. Thank you fro help anyway.
    Last edited by sorynella; 03-31-14 at 01:09 AM.
    I play Dragon Story & Castle Story. My ID is Sorynella. Feel free to add me ^^v
    Tumblr: Shiwa-hime & Mira-Chans. Twitter: Shiwa.san. Blogspot: Shiwa-hime. Instagram: Shiwa.hime