Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Fashion Update 4-1-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post
    And the catalog did not go over my head, it's just that ugly does not necessarily = funny. Because this is a fashion game, making it deliberately hideous feels more like a slap in the face than a funny joke.
    the funny part here is that you're selling it, not buying xDD

as for the lto, i know the tale but it's still boring.

Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post

as for the lto, i know the tale but it's still boring.
    Exactly! Had potential to be great but the white underwear is boring and ugly! Is a big of a problem to have it in color? I mean if the designers have enough time to create that horrible catalogue.....
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    No, actually we are both buying and selling the catalog items. We pay coins to order them, then we have to put the items in our boutique if we're going to sell them and make our coins back. Both prospects are unappealing if it's an ugly catalog.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    I agree with everything you said. I was beginning to think I was the only one who was thinking this. Great comment !
    I agree too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I think some of you are lacking a sense of humor. It's a game. I agree the catalogue is hideous, but it's funny hideous. At 1 hour, you can master it in a couple of days and then never see it again.
    The snuggie manni and 3 girls on a couch are both actually quite cute, even if snuggies are not fashionable. They look like bathrobes anyway, and can easily go in a sleepwear area. I didn't get the 3 girls, but actually love rosy in her pink floral "bathrobe", I think she's adorable!
    Yes, the LTO is a bit boring, but it's only 15 gems, so it's priced well for what it is. And as others have pointed out, the girls in it are well designed.

I've already gotten half the catalogue to lvl 2, and hope to get all 8 gems out of it by this weekend. It can be a challenge tohide that horrid orange pizza robe, but hey, it's easy gems!

I wish everyone would lighten up and be nicer to the devs and artists making this game. There must be a lot of work for, very likely, a very few people. We get weekly updates with a new catalogue and items EVERY WEEK! The game is not dying, it is very active. Yes, people get bored and leave, and then new people join. I've now been playing for almost exactly one year, and I'm still enjoying it. I go through short periods where I play very little and my rating drops, but then a great update happens and I'm back to enjoying it.

Please, stop with the dramatic posts. I for one thank the devs for having a sense of humor, and giving us their best each week, even if it doesn't always please everyone.
    I agree with you.
    Thanks Team Lava for giving new catalogs every week. Of course some people will like and some people don't. It's the life.
    If you don't like this week, wait for the next one. It isn't easy to create new things every week and I really think they do a good job.
    I really like the mannequin. It fits perfectly in my store. I was waiting for something like The space tile and nautical wallpaper for a long time. Perfect. Thanks.
    I just would like more space. Let's see if we are going to have it in the future.
    Also, I hope they don't remove some catalogs, like pink darling and pure amour. I love them.
    Thanks again. I love this game.
    Xoxoxoxoxo

Fashion Designer
    And now we have no teaser this week. Not that I blame them. If I did a lot of work and got mostly negative feedbavk, I guess I might not bother so much in the future either.

Please TL, we love teasers! Bring them back :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    And now we have no teaser this week. Not that I blame them. If I did a lot of work and got mostly negative feedbavk, I guess I might not bother so much in the future either.

Please TL, we love teasers! Bring them back :-)
    Could be if thats the case would have to be all games not just fashion with complaints. Maybe they just got busy and forgot, or left the office early Friday whatever the case I hope we get something nice a nice in door display whether it's spring or not. Always in hope for purple, lilac family of colors.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope that teamlava will still continue the teasers next week, maybe they were busy this week? It was nice that they were showing some much needed attention to fashion story and I hope that it continues. In regards to last week's catalogue, I think that it really fit in well with April Fool's Day. It was a nice change since we've never gotten anything for that occasion. Of course it was a fashion nightmare but here's the thing, it was done on purpose! The catalog was called Fool's fashion so I actually think that it was quite witty. Especially the LTO!! At first I didn't get it, until I remembered the story "The Emperor's new clothes". Basically the emperor thought he had new clothes on but he was in his underwear!! Lol Totally fit with the theme! I'm sure they'll continue with Spring & Easter in the next few weeks so it was nice to mix it up a little

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678