Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story 2! With pictures!

Executive Chef
    Are you from Singapore too? I've searched for this in the Singapore iTunes Store and cannot find this. Is it showing Teamlava on the front or Storm8? Thanks!

So I guess a random group of players got to play this game much earlier. Just like what they did to farm story 2 before releasing to every countries. The graphic does looks great, but quite curious about the game play. Is it fun or too challenging?

Though I'm still enjoying playing my rs 1. Will be sad to see if they stop supporting it one day. And to play safe, no buying of gems pack in rs then.
    Last edited by minidemon88; 03-24-14 at 06:21 AM.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post

Though I'm still enjoying playing my rs 1. Will be sad to see if they stop supporting it one day. And to play safe, no buying of gems pack in rs then.
    They'll more than likely keep supporting it. There are gems to be sold, you see. They'll just probably stop updating it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    They'll more than likely keep supporting it. There are gems to be sold, you see. They'll just probably stop updating it.
    Exactly! That's just what they did with Farm 1 so RS won't be any different.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

New Resident
    This is so sad, love my RS so much, love my farm & I know the same will happen to RS, new games are great but to abandon games like farm and RS leaves loyal game players with what is next. I have been a loyal TL game player for years & have played many games, do I abandon TL like you have abandoned the games I love?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carrolls View Post
    This is so sad, love my RS so much, love my farm & I know the same will happen to RS, new games are great but to abandon games like farm and RS leaves loyal game players with what is next. I have been a loyal TL game player for years & have played many games, do I abandon TL like you have abandoned the games I love?
    I abandoned Farm 1. If they abandon all the games I definitely won't be playing anymore TL games. The newer versions are just not that addicting like the originals. Farm 2 is not even close to being as good as Farm 1 was.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Hi everyone! I wanted to drop by and hopefully answer some questions for you all about Restaurant Story and Restaurant Story 2.

Will Restaurant Story continue to get updates?

Absolutely! We have a very vibrant community of players and we hope you all will continue to enjoy your Restaurants for a long time. Restaurant Story 2 is a completely different game with loads of new features. We encourage you to try it out and enjoy playing both games! We will continue to provide content updates for Restaurant Story as long as there are players playing it!

Where are the Restaurant Story 2 forums?

The forums will be up when the game is available for all users to download and play on the available platform(s). Since the game is still in limited release, you can post in the Restaurant Story forums. The limited release allows us to work on additional polishes for the game, but also fix any bugs that get reported before releasing the game for everyone to try and play.

I don't see Restaurant Story 2 in the iTunes App Store. When will I be able to download and play it?

Restaurant Story 2 is currently in limited release while we make the final touches on it before releasing it to all App Store regions for everyone to download and enjoy. When the game is ready for a worldwide release, we will definitely keep you updated with new Restaurant Story 2 forums and other social media content.

Will Restaurant Story 2 be available on the Google Play Store for Android?

The goal is to make our games available for all players to enjoy, regardless of the platform you are playing on. At this time, we are currently working on improvements on the Android development side, so you'll need to stay tuned until we are able to provide updates on the progress.

We know Android players are interested in trying all of our new games and we thank you for patiently waiting while we continue to work on Android development.

Is this a change in direction for TeamLava games?

We don't think so. Our goal is to continue to make games with new features that our players want.

There are many that have been playing Restaurant Story for a long time, so we know you have grown attached to your Restaurant and all the wonderful friendships you have created. If you enjoy Restaurant Story, definitely continue to play it, but we do encourage you to try Restaurant Story 2 before providing any negative feedback.

Our talented team behind Restaurant Story 2 have spent a lot of time developing the game and polishing the new features that we can't wait to see everyone enjoy. Definitely give Restaurant Story 2 a try when it's available for everyone and share your feedback, so we can discuss and use it to continue improving Restaurant Story 2 for everyone.

Thanks for updating us, Frozen Turtle.

Executive Chef
    I can't wait 2 try it since I've mastered all appliances except for 4 in the original RS. Thanks 4 the update.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

It's on the app store on my iphone...how come its not appearing on others?

Since I played RS1 for some time now and saw RS2, i think i'd stick with the original than RS2. Hopefully they'd continue to give updates for RS1.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast