Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story 2! With pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    What countries are the game available in?
    Asia, Singapore from what I know. I'm from the same country as TS. But it wasn't available in my app store nor did I receive a goal to download it. So I guess it's totally random. Oh well, I still have my old rs, bs and fashion. XD

Sooner or later, all the old games will have their new 3D form. Bakery Story 2, Fashion Story 2 anyone?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Restaurant 2 is currently only available in the Philippines .(iTunes store)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Um where exactly is TeamLava from? Because I've heard that the RS2 it didn't come from the States nor from Canada. Usually, apps will be released in their native country right?

Fashion Designer
    How did I just notice this today!? This looks TERRIBLE and nothing like the original. It's basically farm story THREE. I know TL says they plan on continuing rs1 updates, but I'll bet things might change a few months down the road...I would be cool with it if there was any actual resemblance. I played fs2 for a bit and EVERYTHING ate gems. Why would I even bother with this one?

TL, do NOT do this horrible thing to bs. I don't want a farm story 4 with bs2.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tastydelicacy View Post
    Um where exactly is TeamLava from? Because I've heard that the RS2 it didn't come from the States nor from Canada. Usually, apps will be released in their native country right?
    Since I have been playing the TL games, when a game is released on a limited basis, it is normally in other countries besides the US.

(TL is based in US)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    If we can't download the game then remove the associated deliveries from my game. 3 of 4 of mine are something I can't even do. Yes, I've discarded them but now am waiting for something new which will still probably include deliveries I can't complete.

This game seems difficult to play. I deleted Farm Story 2 because it was difficult to manage my Silo and Barn and also earn a lot, let alone enough coins so I can advance in the game. Getting parts was extremely difficult!
    It seems as if in this game, you need to have waiter/waitresses, buy certain supplies to make certain foods, and complete a lot of tasks, while also maintaining a good flow of coins which you need to purchase supplies, and try to remodel and purchase items for your restaurant to make it look better.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Farm Supplier
    From the pictures restaurant story 2 is way too cartoonish looking. My restaurant now in RS original is enough, not taking on a second.

Host(ess)
    I don't play RS anymore but this is seriously depressing. I like RS and I know a lot of my neighbours in BS play it but if they slowly phase out of RS then what will happen to BS??? I am worried they might make a BS2 and stop BS. AAGRH

It seems as if TeamLava always recreates or stops supporting the apps that I really like...
    Is anyone actually playing Restaurant Story 2? I would love to see more pictures or get reviews.

Judging by the some of the pictures in the App Store I believe, you have to purchase supplies to cook with, but it takes time to gather them apparently.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!