Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story 2! With pictures!

Rhino Keeper
    Lol....last thing I need is to download another game. I've got a good base of neighbors now in RS, BS, DS Farm & Fashion who exchange gifts & honor requests and don't need visits. I'll just peek into the forums & see how it goes.Just hope I don't lose neighbors & hope the current games aren't affected like Farm & City were.

Still waiting for DS to catch up to IOS , but I guess new games are more important. That's a whole other conversation but learned to not discuss it here....lol.
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't u/s why they have to phase one out for the other. It's not even economically sound! If you consider the number of players who spend money on gems for RS1, why abandon that entire market (and yes, TL, we consider 2 updates a year abandonment) to force play on another game (RS2)? Not to mention that Android players won't have the opportunity to even TRY it. I just don't get it. It's almost total disrespect for ongoing loyalty.

Farm Story went the way of the dinosaur, and now they're experimenting with RS. Well, this too may come to pass, but if/when they touch bakery or fashion they will have gone too far. This isn't about ppl not accepting growth or change, it's about a company appreciating the time, energy, & sometimes money that its customers invest. We don't play to be stressed...it's for enjoyment. LET US ENJOY IT...PLEASE!!!

Executive Chef
    can't wait to try RS2

But the thing is, I''m not that interested in City Metro, Castle & Farm 2... I don't like the energy limits and how long it takes to level up. But at least there are different things to do.

So I'm hoping its just a different version of Rest(1) where we can have different restaurants (leveled (floors) restaurant). I hope that they don't change the way the food is cooked or not too difficult or takes too long to obtain 'parts'.

But do really hope that RS1 will continue to get updates!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Quote Originally Posted by blackviolets View Post
    I'm from singapore. Maybe TL released it first in asia?
    I live in Malaysia (Yes! It's in Asia ) and I don't see the app in the App Store!
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Rhino Keeper
    Cant wait till this is released. Just hope they dont abandon rs1 like they did farm story.

Rhino Keeper
    argh! i am not waiting for the release. as i can see from farm story really boring since the time they stopped the update...many times i plan to abandon that but there is more loyal nbrs that is still playing it...if this happen to rs for sure i will not play it too...
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Was on my end.
    Last edited by seemore123; 04-18-14 at 01:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    actually, after reading this whole topic last time...feeling bit disappointed and bit lazy..to think it will be same as farm story that after they released the FS2, then released a few updates on FS then no more.

just a few minutes ago seen Mods posted of a coming RS updates(happy) but hope its not the last time.
    Last edited by farmerkulit; 04-21-14 at 10:03 PM.
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    How did I just notice this today!? This looks TERRIBLE and nothing like the original. It's basically farm story THREE. I know TL says they plan on continuing rs1 updates, but I'll bet things might change a few months down the road...I would be cool with it if there was any actual resemblance. I played fs2 for a bit and EVERYTHING ate gems. Why would I even bother with this one?

TL, do NOT do this horrible thing to bs. I don't want a farm story 4 with bs2.
    Same here! I tried Farm Story & Farm Story 2. Talk about boring games! Took forever to make something to sell it off. Nothing from the pictures would make me install it even for gem offers for the other games I play!

Sorry Team Lava, It looks like a dud to me!

Rhino Keeper
    i am not going to play RS2. i dont like the graphic design AT ALL and i already understood the game mechanics will be the same as Farm Story 2.. a very boring and time/gem consuming game. I abandoned Farm Story 2 and im not going even to try Restaurant Story 2. Big NO for me.