Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Decorations you wish would return?

Rhino Keeper

Decorations you wish would return?

I saw the Ice Cream Sofa in someone's bakery and I REALLY WANT IT! It goes fantastic with the ice cream update from a few weeks ago.

I also like the pastry couch, but they both came out (and were removed) LONG before I started playing.

Any favorites you passed up on or missed out on and you REALLY wish would come back?

Rhino Keeper
    The dancing reindeer from Christmas 2011 I want so bad also had gingerbread house and these pillars with pink flowers on them sooo cute

Executive Chef
    Every time the barista or gelato counter goes on sale I am either on hiatus or too busy to check my game so yeah.. I wish those two would come back! Also the royal booth prize from the royal tea goal last year that I missed! The goal wouldn't come back but I hope the prize could be on sale for gems or something...

Executive Chef
    The ice cream freezer, ice cream penguin, ice cream sofa, gelato display, and gelato stand would be great to have back so we can fill out the ice cream theme completely.

Also all the pink and white valentine's 2012 items that were so cute but were from before I started playing the game. Subsequent Valentine's day decorations just haven't been sufficiently pastel pink for my tastes.

And as always, the lotus fountain! The sparkling fountain and lucky fountain would be good too.

Executive Chef
    Opps misread the thread title. I thought it was Items u could return not would return. O well my mistake.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 03-24-14 at 03:14 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    The dancing reindeer from Christmas 2011 I want so bad also had gingerbread house and these pillars with pink flowers on them sooo cute
    I have half dozen of those rose columns and wish I had bought more. I really wish those would return as well. I'd get those dancing reindeer too. I love those

Rhino Keeper
    Ditto to the rose columns too - and lotus fountain, Chinese fountain, Alice in wonderland-esque tea party, sundae couch - please

Executive Chef
    These were gone by the time I started playing. Would definitely buy all these items!

Quote Originally Posted by house0fjoy View Post
    Ditto to the rose columns too - and lotus fountain, Chinese fountain, Alice in wonderland-esque tea party, sundae couch - please

Breakfast buffet, lotus fountain, reindeer penguin and some of the old boxes from 2010 to 2011.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Does anyone from the STORM ever answer these questions??????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast