Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Platinum Dragon - EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope they don't mean they are just locking that side for good. I and a lot of other people have been saving bombs the last few days to use for the next prize.

I hope we get a new dragon to craft today, I have been saving up bombs and I'm almost at the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    I really hope they don't mean they are just locking that side for good. I and a lot of other people have been saving bombs the last few days to use for the next prize.
    Number of bombs stored is limited to 25.
    That is 100 hours of evolution time.

Fashion Designer
    they already released 2 dragons today. the new mining dragon will be the attraction for friday ( i guess )

Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    they already released 2 dragons today. the new mining dragon will be the attraction for friday ( i guess )
    If this is true, then why did the platinum dragon expire today? They should have made it expire on Friday instead.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XperiaXYZ View Post
    Number of bombs stored is limited to 25.
    That is 100 hours of evolution time.
    Yep. And I am at the max. Had been saving them since it was announced that Platinum was going to be retired.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eshuman17 View Post
    If this is true, then why did the platinum dragon expire today? They should have made it expire on Friday instead.
    See this thread. Now mining for Amber dragon https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....g-Amber-Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mmk888 View Post
    You get one per four hours. If it's a five hour, the extra gets carried over so a three hour would add to that to give you a bomb. Same as in the Egyptian event etc where you plant the 10 minute plants - you eventually get enough for an hour's part.
    Oh!!!! I get it - thanks! I couldn't figure out where the extra came from
    I thought if it was more hours I got nothing, that's great it remembers

Quote Originally Posted by mmk888 View Post
    You get one per four hours. If it's a five hour, the extra gets carried over so a three hour would add to that to give you a bomb. Same as in the Egyptian event etc where you plant the 10 minute plants - you eventually get enough for an hour's part.
    There is no extra carrying over for me. I got only 3 bombs this morning for Laserlight(15hrs) and 4 bombs just now for Lacewing (18hrs). Also, dragons that evolve in less than 4hrs have given me NO bombs. If they did, all those Air dragons we bought and hatched for the Egyptian event would have been handily converted to bombs. No such luck.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456