Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Platinum Dragon - EXPIRED

Platinum Dragon - EXPIRED

When it started, I thought it was fun, better than battling my dragons and keep losing. With mining, you just keep breeding and get bombs/ dynamites. The rewards are useful too: platinum dragons, expansions, fruits or coins. But now I have 2 Platinums, and about to get another one, which is way too many (i think!). Can I suggest that you create a system where we could trade dragons with friends, or trade our rare or super rare dragons with other ones which we don't have? That would be great!

Executive Chef
    I only want one of each dragon really so haven't bothered crafting a 2nd one even if the parts are piling up more and more - i think it would've been nice adding a few more Platinum dragons, new variations craftable with a combination of these parts and gems, would give a nice use for leftover parts.

And who knows TL, some may even buy gold so they could mine more, now wouldn't THAT be something?

i already got the Platinum dragon, Should i continue to collect Platinum Ingots to craft the next dragon? Or the next dragons are going to require a different component???? Does anybody knows?

It's says limited time now, 4 days. What is going to happen in 4 days? A new dragon or no more mining??

Platinum Dragon - Limited

Is the next dragon going to require platinum ingots too? I have 130 ingots on my way to a second dragon, and there is no way I can get another 70 by Tuesday.

Fashion Designer
    I hope this is extended past the time given. I still need 60 more ingots just to craft my first Platinum. It wouldn't be so bad if we were all given this feature sooner. IJS

Fashion Designer
    Wha will happen to our ingot? Can we still use it for the next dragon?

Or going to wasted parts again in my storage:-(

i'd like to know too, only recently got to the mining level and there is no way I can get there in time. :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    I hope this is extended past the time given. I still need 60 more ingots just to craft my first Platinum. It wouldn't be so bad if we were all given this feature sooner. IJS
    Quote Originally Posted by blueshifted View Post
    i'd like to know too, only recently got to the mining level and there is no way I can get there in time. :/

In my second account I have been stuck with not having the 1.5 million needed to expand and as there is a max of 25 bombs, I have not been able to collect the bombs I need.

So now I just have over a 100 parts for the dragon and no way of getting enough bombs in a few days to mine the rest.

If I had known that this was going to go limited I could have planned for it.

Better communication from TL would have been appreciated. Thanks.

I'm really disappointed that this has gone limited already, some of us have only just gotten this feature, whereas those on the beta have had it for ages. I have 107 parts so won't have nearly enough by the end. Plus some of the dragons are so expensive to feed, I plant 20 hour crops (I used to plant diamondates until I went broke planting them) so it takes a while to get great numbers of them I've just put black knight in to evolve and wiped out 62500 crops just from going to l9 to l10
    Will probably have to use gold if I want to get this dragon

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast