Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: To buy gems or not to buy gems

I'm a little late posting this but I finally got my silly dresses. Now I am scared to open the box again because I don't really want two of anything except maybe the cake pops!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	13120

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonThorne View Post
    I'm a little late posting this but I finally got my silly dresses. Now I am scared to open the box again because I don't really want two of anything except maybe the cake pops!

I now have 3 of those! Argh....lol
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Oh Noes, your Bakery would look more like a clothing store You trying for the big one? I think it's adorable but I'd have no way to cram it in my bakery!

Congratulations! They are adorable. Made me open this box lots of times until I got THEM .

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonThorne View Post

I was just wondering myself of getting a purchase for gems but i don't know why I think about if it's safe to make the purchase??

Farm Supplier
    OMG I want those so bad!!

I buy gems every now and then. I look at this type of game as being just the same as other video games. We've had Playstations, Nintendo, and Xboxs in the house, and my sons and husband buy games for them, most of which cost $60. Sometimes more if they get the limited edition versions, plus whatever DLC they add later. I even play those sometimes.
    I've spent more hours playing some "phone" games than they have with some of their traditional video games, so I don't feel guilty spending money on it. It's all just entertainment when it comes down to it.

Rhino Keeper
    I, too, am a constant victim of the gem trap. And, with TL's refusal to do anything about it only tells me they're involved in this scam. If they can make "are you sure to want to..."pop ups they most certainly can with this huge problem. And, what's the reason we have all these "extra points"? Can't do a darn thing with them!!

I bought gems last year for Black Friday and had a blast! I am mastering all of the recipes to earn more. I freely spend my gems on what I want and I would not hesitate to buy more if there was something that I wanted badly. I play daily and enjoy the game. I pay for the the enjoyment the game offers.

Quote Originally Posted by nightshine7 View Post
    I, too, am a constant victim of the gem trap. And, with TL's refusal to do anything about it only tells me they're involved in this scam. If they can make "are you sure to want to..."pop ups they most certainly can with this huge problem. And, what's the reason we have all these "extra points"? Can't do a darn thing with them!!
    Use the back button with the pop ups so that you don't lose your hard earned gems

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast