Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: To buy gems or not to buy gems

I know how tempting it can be, and I even thought about it. But, no, you can earn gems, just wait for a couple of months and you will have plenty. Each week we have a gem reward for downloading apps, 5g each, plus new goal each month can give you 12g if you master all 6 recipes. All makes 32g per month, and after 3 months you can have nearly 100g, isn't it great? And free?
    It's the way I play the game. It's just game so let's make it as fun as you can. And by "fun" I mean not related to real money XD but it's just me you know, if you want to buy I think you should wait for gem sales when they offer you 40-50% off

Executive Chef
    It's not really ideal if you want to buy boxes though. And you only get 4 goes for 100 gems after waiting 3 months and you could get duplicates.

The most I've seen is 40% off and only during Black Friday sales. Plus only Android users get the gem rewards for downloading apps.

Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    I know how tempting it can be, and I even thought about it. But, no, you can earn gems, just wait for a couple of months and you will have plenty. Each week we have a gem reward for downloading apps, 5g each, plus new goal each month can give you 12g if you master all 6 recipes. All makes 32g per month, and after 3 months you can have nearly 100g, isn't it great? And free?
    It's the way I play the game. It's just game so let's make it as fun as you can. And by "fun" I mean not related to real money XD but it's just me you know, if you want to buy I think you should wait for gem sales when they offer you 40-50% off

Farm Supplier
    I have never and will never buy gems for a simpel reason, TL dont treat players fair !

If TL did listen to players and use the feedback we give, then yes i would spend real money for gem

I'm only a teenage student, so even when I want to buy gems, I know I am not and won't be allowed to spend real money of my parents to do so.

Anyways, can't agree more with what you all said above. Even if I am 10 years older and working at this moment, if TL doesn't fix the gem traps then I'm not going to do anything with it.

Farm Supplier
    i think the prices is to high even with 30% sale. Maybe depends where u live, but here in sweden its very expensive for a little pixle you use then store a week later. and a box should be 10 gems or 50 gems for all stuff in it

Farm Supplier
    Good the reward for downloading apps works for you. I have download all kid of apps (the ones showing up in right corner of the game) and i never get any gems. I even play other lava games just to get free gems. They work tho.

Quote Originally Posted by zerpiah View Post
    Good the reward for downloading apps works for you. I have download all kid of apps (the ones showing up in right corner of the game) and i never get any gems. I even play other lava games just to get free gems. They work tho.
    Do you not get gems as reward each week after downloading new version of TL games?
    I often get 1-2 gems each app downloaded from the prompt showing in the right corner, but just occasionally.

Executive Chef
    Do you not get gems as reward each week after downloading new version of TL games?
    I often get 1-2 gems each app downloaded from the prompt showing in the right corner, but just occasionally.
    Those of us who r iOS only get gems when TL gives us a different game 2 download, ie farm story 2, and those r few and far between. However I also know that some androids also get those games 2 download. We've not gotten a new version since 2012 and even then we didn't get gems. We were just told that there was a different version and the advent of iOS 7 they're no longer supported.

So 2 make a long answer short, iOS players do not get gems every week.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    Is it my imagination or has TL increased the price of their gem packs? I used to get the 580 gem for $74.99 AUD on sale at 30% off and now there's a 30% off sale but the price is now $89.99 AUD? I swear the old price was $109.99 for 580 gems at full price. That's a huge increase of $20 to $129.99. Not cool. Definitely made me think twice about buying another pack. Not this time TL, you're far too greedy now.

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Those of us who r iOS only get gems when TL gives us a different game 2 download, ie farm story 2, and those r few and far between. However I also know that some androids also get those games 2 download. We've not gotten a new version since 2012 and even then we didn't get gems. We were just told that there was a different version and the advent of iOS 7 they're no longer supported.

So 2 make a long answer short, iOS players do not get gems every week.
    Oops, sorry, didnt know that. Sometimes I just forget that not everyone plays on android. But I do think IOS people receive gem reward as much as we do 'cause my sister & my friend are on iOS & I always see their plenty of gems on account. They dont buy gems and do buy gem items sometimes. I think they treat us fair enough. Maybe I'm wrong, I have no idea :P

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast