Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: To buy gems or not to buy gems

Farm Supplier
    Wow how much is the 580 gem pack?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shanapiv View Post
    I got him too! I just opened the spring gift box 3 times and got 3 duds. I think I've learned my lesson (for now).
    hahah I always say I am never gonna buy a box again then I do. I love the sugar and tea box I got everything I wanted from that one.

i wouldn't buy gems because if you do you could some how lose it and there goes your money. It's a waste of money anyway and i have lost gems couple of times. Unless TL decides to put in the " are you sure you want to spend x amount of gems " confirmation i wouldn't bother.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashybooluvswelle View Post
    Wow how much is the 580 gem pack?
    I'm in Australia and it costs $74.99 AUD.

Executive Chef
    I only get gems w iTunes cards which have been given 2 me like at Xmas and my b'day
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    I spent 8 gems accidentally yesterday instantly cooking. I know it's not much, but it still hurt. I wouldn't be so stingy with purchases if I knew I will spend gems the way I intend to.

Fashion Designer
    I used to purchase gems quite frequently, but I've stopped due to TL being greedy AND about a yr ago I purchased the 275 gem pack plus a 105 gem pack...well I received my 105 gems, but not the 275 so I emailed TL & showed my receipts and they never gave me the rest of my gems even after showing them proof. Plus gem traps. I just don't feel comfortable giving my money to this company anymore, so I stopped.

I'll buy gems pack only when I really wanted to get something. Like the one during BF sales. Impossible to resist such sales! But I usually wait until there's a 30 or 40% offer on the gems pack before I purchase them.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    I used to purchase gems quite frequently, but I've stopped due to TL being greedy AND about a yr ago I purchased the 275 gem pack plus a 105 gem pack...well I received my 105 gems, but not the 275 so I emailed TL & showed my receipts and they never gave me the rest of my gems even after showing them proof. Plus gem traps. I just don't feel comfortable giving my money to this company anymore, so I stopped.
    Hey I am sorry about that I bought some and it took a while for me to get mine I was like OH no the first time I buy em and I don't even get them!Q_Q I had to log into my game a few times first:P

Rhino Keeper
    I did it for the first time when they brought back the old LTO items, couldn't save so many gems at such a short time.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast