Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too much food!

Farm Supplier

Too much food!

I seriously have so much food on my counter that I could not cooking anything for a week and is still have food there! I need my food to sell faster and I'm sick of cooking if it's a waste of time. Should I just stall on cooking? Ways to sell faster? There should be a way to sell faster IMO:/

Executive Chef
    I've tossed food in the trash to make space sometimes. You can also put the tables closer to the door and block off the rest of the shop to make them eat and leave quicker. If you've gotten your gems and don't want more counters of food, maybe hold off for a week. I've done this and have returned to an empty restaurant.

Executive Chef
    You can sell faster if you limit how far customers walk before they sit, limit seating and add doors. There are entire threads on ways to set it up so you make more money (sell more food).
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    There's a thread somewhere that shows the best way 2 set ur t/c up. It's in a straight line formation w the door in the middle. I've got mine set up in that manner. I've got 16 on 1 side and 12 n the other side. My bots visit the Host table and go directly 2 the tables. They've got direct routes 2 them, no wandering around or anything. My sales have gone up. I still cook everyday while working on the last 4 appliances I've got left 2 master.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    ... maybe hold off for a week. I've done this and have returned to an empty restaurant.
    Yeah, I had to stop playing for a 2 week (12 days) period. And my place was empty when I got back. On the plus side I made a lot of $$$ over that time period.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WrestlerHouse View Post
    I seriously have so much food on my counter that I could not cooking anything for a week and is still have food there! I need my food to sell faster and I'm sick of cooking if it's a waste of time. Should I just stall on cooking? Ways to sell faster? There should be a way to sell faster IMO:/

Cook some peking duck for a week.

Host(ess)
    One Time I had all this food that I wanted to keep so I always kept the door closed. Then my battery died and I forgot to close the door so when I returned all and I mean ALL my food was gone but I had 1million dollars from that I was happy but sad because I lost all my food so I had to start again. I think that was a glitch but that is how all my food went and only in 2 seconds!

You have too much food?! I can never keep a counter stocked!
    I once had a counter stocked in Bakery Story for a month or so because the amount of plates per dish is so much greater than Restaurant Story's.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Nightclub Owner
    Right now i'm down to one counter of 300k stuffed mushroom, because of the goals. I always "run out" of food during the goals because the quantities for new recipes are so low and I usually only have about 10/12 new appliances.

Food here in rs sells out much more quickly than bs, for the most part because the quantity is much lower. In bs i have tons & tons of food that i feel so tired of waiting for them to be gone. I need more empty counters since my place is full of decors, no more space to put more counters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast