Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Venetian Dragon Craft Dragon 3-18-14-RELISTED

Rhino Keeper
    Got 4 masks. Hope I get this one

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Is there a constant battle against Sentinel

'm In a bad mood, half a day to Sentinel LV 13 already lost. Epic Gold, Diamond Epic, Celtic Epic, Epic Gold after healing, Mercury Epic, Epic Gold after healing, Amazon LV 8 against lost Sentinel LV 13

Please help me
    Groan groan has that surprised me.

Mindvolt LV 9 against lost Sentinel LV 13
    Mirage Epic defeated with B+M+++ Sentinel LV 13

Venezian Mask 1
    Last edited by Drachenia; 03-18-14 at 04:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    I hope to get this one... haven't been able to get an Arena dragon yet (where 99 parts are needed )
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Its a beauty but... Im beggining to go crazy with all the removed dragons parts in inventory. I was forced to battle and i have like 32 useless templar helms in my inv. So im asking- its so hard for a mod to put this question to a community manager? Why all those parts r still in our inv? I have ALL arena prizes and ALL their parts.I want a clear inv, plz. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    How do you beat a meteor dragon omg

Fashion Designer
    Okay, great. Another dragon to collect pieces for and craft, but what happened to the last one. The posts said today was the last dy to craft Templar, but it's gone... and even though I'm still receiving templar helmets, they are not being added to my total.

Love Venetian, but Templar left prematurely. Please allow us a few more days to both collect helmets & craft it. And don't have Venetian disappear so quickly!!!

Fashion Designer
    Stopped receiving Templar Helms about 3hrs ago. Not complaining because I don't need them...just commenting. Thx!

Farm Supplier
    Barely got my Templar so I'm trying to get a jump start on this one. Been battling every hr got six masks so far.

Rhino Keeper
    Any suggestions for Atlas? Lost 5 times so far...

How can I beat the penguin dragon (13)? I don't have a diamond, a champion, or an aether.
    Feel free to add me: Unto0chable87
    My games: Dragon Story Lvl 128 and Fantasy Forest Story Lvl 100.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast