Thread: Need help with level 509 plz

New Resident

Need help with level 509 plz

Hey,

I have no idea how to pass this level. tried to search it in the forum (like I usually do) but no one wrote anything about it yet.

Thx

I went back to see which level you meant--was going to add some tips at the Puppy Driveway island thread* (for levels 505 - 510.) But on level 509 all I did was swipe like crazy. The level is so difficult with the doom jewels and all the ice/white blocks falling in--plus the fire's so fast!) It's easy to make diamonds & other specials, though, and eventually I got lucky with a couple back-to-back diamond + blaster combos. Watch out for the doom jewels while that combo's activating, though. Doom jewels can go off while you're waiting (had that happen, of course...) Sorry no better tips--just special jewels, combos, and move fast! Good luck!

*Btw, you can always just ask for tips at the island thread if there aren't any, & someone will see your question/answer. That way the info's all in one spot & easy to find (for the next player, too...)

I'm having trouble with this level, but mainly because if I make too big a series of explosions the app shuts down. Any ideas?