Page 68 of 99 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseladi View Post
    How mamy eggs have a breed/hatch time of 33 hours? Thank you
    Just 1, Virtue...

Farm Supplier
    Thank you. I didn't realize that you could make different colors. I bred white, green, red, blue and yellow and came up with the 33 hour breeding time.

The bonus videos have disappeared from 2 of our games but not the others. Of course...they are on my two, not the kids. Has anyone else had them disappear. It's been a few days that they've been gone. Was a BIG help to me in tournaments and Tales battling.

Executive Chef
    As of last night I still had my video options. Used them to move forward in the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    As of last night I still had my video options. Used them to move forward in the tournament.
    Thanks! I'll see if I can go about getting them back...those 2 extra battles were a surprisingly big help!

Executive Chef
    I meant to comment a while back, but it is nice that we have an updated Supreme Dynasty Egg Chart. Thank you.

New Resident
    Not sure if this is answered somewhere else, but in my storage, I have materials for dragons that i can no longer craft. What happen with all those materials? Example: I mined for polished azurite awhile back. I crafted the azurite dragon. But I have 2 extra polished azurites. And just recently, I battled in the arena and got school supplies but I never got enough to get the teacher dragon. I have 73 of them.
    Am I stuck with all these things forever? Or can I do something with them? I can't sell them. Any info?

New Resident
    Hi, strange thing happened today... I can't load my game progress - whenever I open dragon story and other team lava games I'm back to the beginning! I am logged on, so not sure what to do... any ideas? Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Sorry, I just realized this is "questions" and not "suggestions". XD Tho it was kind of a question...

Quote Originally Posted by tyco99 View Post
    Not sure if this is answered somewhere else, but in my storage, I have materials for dragons that i can no longer craft. What happen with all those materials? Example: I mined for polished azurite awhile back. I crafted the azurite dragon. But I have 2 extra polished azurites. And just recently, I battled in the arena and got school supplies but I never got enough to get the teacher dragon. I have 73 of them.
    Am I stuck with all these things forever? Or can I do something with them? I can't sell them. Any info?
    They are gonna remain in your storage, I try real hard not to get extras from mining but I still manage to end up with a few pieces from battling if a tournament is going on when I've already gotten enough pieces.