Page 6 of 99 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey I tap that but nothing happen!
    Last edited by bakerystoe; 06-07-14 at 09:19 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Hey I tap that but nothing happen!
    Weird. It's a link and works for me. Hm. Well, try this: got to your address bar and you should see https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66552 and then some other words. Take off everything after the ? and add 15881, or copy and paste this https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881 That URL will take you to the page about uploading photos.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Weird. It's a link and works for me. Hm. Well, try this: got to your address bar and you should see https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66552 and then some other words. Take off everything after the ? and add 15881, or copy and paste this https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881 That URL will take you to the page about uploading photos.
    I can tap it Thank you hugpete

Quote Originally Posted by daughtryville View Post
    After I updated the dragon story app about a week ago, I've had nothing but problems.
    The app closes like every 2 minutes and their is sparkles on all my habitats.

Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me?
    Thank you so much
    Have a beautiful day!
    Never had this problem but the sparkles might imply something's gone bad with the app. Default protocol is to delete and re-download the application for most issues. TL matches your device to your game so after a reinstall your game should still be there. Make sure you're on wifi though since it will have to download all the images and animations again. I think my game data is up to close to 500mb.

Question is there any site or in this site, have a list of Breeding outcome. For instance... Breeding Diamond + Virtue, then the list gives you all the possible outcome from the breeding. Is there such a list? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	14533I have a question. I have noticed that now you can switch to another account. I have my main account that I have been playing over a year I'm level 119 (no diamond) The other is only level 36 but I bred a diamond on it. I am wondering if you can switch back and forth between accounts cause I want them both lol
    Last edited by adrianelady; 07-31-14 at 08:06 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianelady View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	14533I have a question. I have noticed that now you can switch to another account. I have my main account that I have been playing over a year I'm level 119 (no diamond) The other is only level 36 but I bred a diamond on it. I am wondering if you can switch back and forth between accounts cause I want them both lol
    Yes you can switch between two accts if you have username and password for both accts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Yes you can switch between two accts if you have username and password for both accts.
    Yes I figured it out. I'm doing it through Game Center I can just switch back and forth. I am now breeding crusader on my secondary account. So exciting lol

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I have a couple of related questions: My girlfriend has two accounts, one on an iPad and the other on an Android phone (level 100+). Is it possible to convert the Android account to iOS, and then play on both accounts using the iPad, switching between accounts? And is it possible to transfer back to Android after doing this? She's a bit concerned about losing progress on either account so would be nice to clear this up before we try.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by steindauw View Post
    I have a couple of related questions: My girlfriend has two accounts, one on an iPad and the other on an Android phone (level 100+). Is it possible to convert the Android account to iOS, and then play on both accounts using the iPad, switching between accounts? And is it possible to transfer back to Android after doing this? She's a bit concerned about losing progress on either account so would be nice to clear this up before we try.
    You can switch back and forth between the two storm IDs.
    Make sure you have a storm ID and password set up for your iPad games and storm ID and password set up for your android phone.

Then using a game shown in post 1 of the login thread you can switch back and forth on either device.
    [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 6 of 99 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast