Page 59 of 99 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if or when the gold giving dragons will go on sale again?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tammybfarm View Post
    Does anyone know if or when the gold giving dragons will go on sale again?
    Sorry but this information is not available.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Why are all of the Limited Time dragons Super Rare?? It drives me nuts that we only have a few days to try when the fails are often over 8 hours. I've been trying like crazy for Voodoo Doll but keep getting 12 hour Firestorm fails. It's almost impossible to get a Super Rare in such a short time
    Why, so that you spend real-world money on game gold to buy the dragons, of course!

Many players dislike it, but "micro-transactions" [paying a small amount of $$ for an in-game bonus, such as gold in DS] are the way the gaming world works, now.

And it's not like game companies are non-proft charities; if their customers will give them money, then they'll provide ways to get that money. Who could blame them? Money is awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    So, are events always this common in the game? We literally just finished the Sleepy Slumberland event, and now the new Dragon Tales is available. And we'd just finished a flash tournament for Darkwing Duck when the new one for the Ripscale started!

I'm not complaining, I love it! The events just come so fast, is that normal in DS?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    So, are events always this common in the game? We literally just finished the Sleepy Slumberland event, and now the new Dragon Tales is available. And we'd just finished a flash tournament for Darkwing Duck when the new one for the Ripscale started!

I'm not complaining, I love it! The events just come so fast, is that normal in DS?
    Personally I feel like they didn't come that fast. We had a World Event every 2 or 3 months and the Dragon Tales wasn't every month either. And we usually had about one week between Tournaments.

I'm not sure if they want to keep that pace. We get like five new dragons every week (at least that's what it feels like), but a lot of us still can't display them all. Some people have like a 100 dragon eggs in their storage. I would prefer it if they actually spend more time on thinking about the habitat limit instead of throwing even more dragons at us. And of course they should also work on the problem that many people can't even open their games anymore (I'll repeat this every time: I can't play any other version besides Halloween and no update ever fixes it.)
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Farm Supplier
    Hello, I wanted to know if it's "normal" to still have coins issues as I am level 47 ? When I have to spend 360K for upgrade habitat, or 800K to move a big tree I'm just like "uuurgh it's so expensive", when I look at some neighbours islands, sometimes lower level than me, they did manage to clear big trees and the big rock-stones which cost around 1 million of coins each almost !
    Do I miss something ? I'm not complaining, just wondering if there were some tips I missed !
    Of course, it's also a part of the game I understand that

What about you ? From what level did you stop thinking about coins when you have to build/clear/harvest (I can't harvest diamonates every day) ?

Sorry for the english, thanks for reading !
    And if someone know how to edit our profile informations on the forum like favourite game, localisation, please tell me !

Executive Chef
    Main suggestion I would make is have you optimized where your dragons are in terms of balancing coin production per habitat? Also, I would recommend if you have more than 1 red habitat, that you gradually sell them and move the dragons into habitats with higher coin capacity. Most likely green and yellow ones, but go for purple and white if you can afford them.

As for coins, seems like somewhere around when I could start mining for island parts which would be low 80s.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post

another tales is due soon magic lamp dragon so the update jst told me FFFFFFFFF better not be no raise to 14 this time no food whatsoever from last event and failed it on 1 of my accs

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Main suggestion I would make is have you optimized where your dragons are in terms of balancing coin production per habitat? Also, I would recommend if you have more than 1 red habitat, that you gradually sell them and move the dragons into habitats with higher coin capacity. Most likely green and yellow ones, but go for purple and white if you can afford them.

As for coins, seems like somewhere around when I could start mining for island parts which would be low 80s.
    Indeed I have 6 fire habitats ! And I just noticed that I didn't upgrade yellow habitats too ! Thanks for replying (as always !) !

Fashion Designer
    Hi ! I don't know if this has been asked and answered before, I couldn't go through 160+ pages of this and previous thread.
    My question is about the Treasure/ Gold producing Dragons. Are they available only through market for purchase with gold? Is there any other way they can be acquired? Do they ever come on sale ?
    Thank you in advance or answering.
    Last edited by 31aug2002; 02-19-16 at 01:52 AM.