Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINeeFan23 View Post
    Hello. I need help about the White, Blue, Purple, Red, Yellow & Green Dawn. I just finished my green dawn this morning but I was like still half a sleep when I was collecting my coins & stuff. So I'm not sure what the quest said when it popped up when I was done. Anyways I should had been able to get the statute thing to boost up my green habitat right? I don't see it in storage & when I clicked on buildings in the menu it just has the other saying goal as I have not finished those yet but there is no green one.
    Green-Flower Egg.
    When you finish one of these goals, then the boost building should unlock where you can purchase it.
    (you will not get a free boost building).
    Try restarting your device, then check again to see if the Flower Egg has unlocked where you can purchase it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-16-14 at 10:48 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Green-Flower Egg.
    When you finish one of these goals, then the boost building should unlock where you can purchase it.
    (you will not get a free boost building).
    Try restarting your device, then check again to see if the Flower Egg has unlocked where you can purchase it.
    Thank you Kooky Panda! I just bought it when I saw this. For some reason I guess I thought it would be in storage. So the others will be the same?
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I have had this happen about 5 times total since mining opens. Usually you just lose the one bomb and the 2 or 3 parts you had found. Inconvenient yes. Let us know what support does for you. I am assuming support will do nothing
    Sorry but you're right, nothing! Was told to reset my app and device and it shouldn't keep doing it. Ugh I'm tired of being kicked out of the game, I get in and 5 secs later I'm out of it, also BS, RS, and even FS! It better work. So all I gained and lost is now officially gone! Sigh

Fashion Designer
    The new game update said we can visit other arctic island? How? The same way we always do with the ship & does that person also have to do the update too?

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

The Honorable Panda
    The new game update said we can visit other arctic island? How? The same way we always do with the ship & does that person also have to do the update too?
    I went to a neighbors lsland and tapped the travel button and it took me to their artic island.

Fashion Designer
    I went to a neighbors lsland and tapped the travel button and it took me to their artic island.
    Hmm I didn't see one. Do you think they have to do the update also in order to visit it?

EDIT: I saw the travel button on the storm8 account. I'm guessing either they have to do the update or be a certain level.
    Last edited by SHINeeFan23; 11-05-14 at 11:55 AM.

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

The Honorable Panda
    Hmm I didn't see one. Do you think they have to do the update also in order to visit it?
    Try a couple of other neighbors. Remember androids and kindle fires do not have the artic island. Also there may be some IOS that have not expanded there yet.

The travel button is down by gift, wall, social and Home button. (when you are on the neighbors island)

Fashion Designer
    Try a couple of other neighbors. Remember androids and kindle fires do not have the artic island. Also there may be some IOS that have not expanded there yet.

The travel button is down by gift, wall, social and Home button. (when you are on the neighbors island)

Thanks I just visit a neighbor that had it. Thanks for the info about some not having it

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

I have a couple questions, 1. Why is that I can't trade Winter, Water, Metal or or Light dragons? And 2. Apparently I saw no pop ups (not sure why) or a timer on crafting Lightspeed dragon? If I known that it was ending last night or yesterday I would have used diamonds or found a way to get the last 4 orbs. I worked really hard to get that many and was stuck on Nano 14 for 2 days. Just really upset, there were some I got far like in the 50-60's and just said maybe next time but was just SO close, ya know. Is there a way to get the last 4 in a spin or something? Ty.
    Last edited by Lipand5kids; 11-05-14 at 06:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    I have a couple questions, 1. Why is that I can't trade Winter, Water, Metal or or Light dragons? And 2. Apparently I saw no pop ups (not sure why) or a timer on crafting Lightspeed dragon? If I known that it was ending last night or yesterday I would have used diamonds or found a way to get the last 4 orbs. I worked really hard to get that many and was stuck on Nano 14 for 2 days. Just really upset, there were some I got far like in the 50-60's and just said maybe next time but was just SO close, ya know. Is there a way to get the last 4 in a spin or something? Ty.
    I don't know an answer for your second question, you'll have to ask someone else about that, but I can help you out with number one. Winter is common, therefore you can't trade it. Water and Light are base dragons, and they can't be bred so that's why they can't be traded. Magic, Virtue, and Night can be traded even though they're base dragons because they are only available through breeding or being bought with gold. Metal is also a base dragon, but for the Metal section. Even though it's a breed able/buy for gold dragon, it's the base dragon therefore it cannot be traded. I hope u can understand what I'm trying to say
    accepting all neighbors

Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast