Page 34 of 99 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    I don't think it was ever a different company to begin with, just different labels. Earlier this year Storm8 decided to change it to one label instead. Development on Monster Story stopped after August 2013 but it's still in the Play Store
    Oh OK thank you for answering

I know I have showed my anger on not getting good dragon but I never said I will quit this game. Right now I am angry at TL coz the IOS only dragons and tasks are just making me so angry. This is not to offend any IOS player coz its not u whom I am blaming or saying anything. Honestly this is kind of unjustice. Think of a company where a boss gives special incentives to a specific grp ALWAYS the others are bound to feel left out and sad. I really am feeling like this. A game should be equivalent to all. Totally unjustified (Version 2.0 or whatever)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I know I have showed my anger on not getting good dragon but I never said I will quit this game. Right now I am angry at TL coz the IOS only dragons and tasks are just making me so angry. This is not to offend any IOS player coz its not u whom I am blaming or saying anything. Honestly this is kind of unjustice. Think of a company where a boss gives special incentives to a specific grp ALWAYS the others are bound to feel left out and sad. I really am feeling like this. A game should be equivalent to all. Totally unjustified (Version 2.0 or whatever)
    Storm 8's decision to keep special dragons , and events on IOS can be reason to a few theories

The most obvious one I would believe is that They are having more in-app purchases on their IOS platform so they see it as a business move to keep it on IOS.

Another theory is that something with their system doesn't allow this on androids or they just haven't got to finishing the coding for the android system
    Super rare: seabreeze Atlantis Social Dawntree Forestfire
    Mermaid Clockwork Goblin Scorpion Wildflower
    Lightning Landworm Parakeet Honeybee Independence
    Ares Cleopatra Sorcereer

ID:BingoYo
    Island:⭐️⚡️H⭐️A⭐️W⭐️K⭐️⚡️- Level 96

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bingoyo View Post
    Storm 8's decision to keep special dragons , and events on IOS can be reason to a few theories

The most obvious one I would believe is that They are having more in-app purchases on their IOS platform so they see it as a business move to keep it on IOS.

Another theory is that something with their system doesn't allow this on androids or they just haven't got to finishing the coding for the android system
    You are probably very right, the coding for a wide world game as complex as dragon story on IOS does not make it easy for s****ed programmers to transfer it to a totally different platform base such as android straight away .....
    Don't shoot me for saying this please

Quote Originally Posted by bingoyo View Post

May be you are right and that day I really was furious on S8 or TL but Noe I am a bit OK coz at the end of day its just an online game. But thank you for explaining.

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    You are probably very right, the coding for a wide world game as complex as dragon story on IOS does not make it easy for s****ed programmers to transfer it to a totally different platform base such as android straight away .....
    WHERE IS MY ***! how dare you say such things to ME, ME THE ANDROID PLAYER. I AM SO MAD AT YOU I CAN JUST GET U OUT OFF THIS FUDGING PHONES'S SCREEN.

Anyways just kidding but yes you are right too and I hope u didn't mind me.

Executive Chef
    WHERE IS MY ***! how dare you say such things to ME, ME THE ANDROID PLAYER. I AM SO MAD AT YOU I CAN JUST GET U OUT OFF THIS FUDGING PHONES'S SCREEN.

Anyways just kidding but yes you are right too and I hope u didn't mind me.
    No that's ok , I'll let you off honestly having tried complex coding in the past I know how difficult it is to make a complex game run this well on one platform and it's even more difficult to transfer it to another platform.
    Can understand android frustration as well

Executive Chef
    WHERE IS MY ***!
    I was laughing at this for ages for some reason...
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

No that's ok , I'll let you off honestly having tried complex coding in the past I know how difficult it is to make a complex game run this well on one platform and it's even more difficult to transfer it to another platform.
    Can understand android frustration as well
    Haha thank god I am not a programmer coz just for one code u need to stress so much. My sister is a programmer so I know but its just sometimes reasons don't come in mind and all u see is that we r not getting it. But all you guys have said is so true as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post

I was laughing at this for ages for some reason...
    Lol glad it made u laugh