Page 67 of 99 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrat119 View Post
    I don't understand this. I saved up coins, asked friends for maps, and bought my expansion. I then waited for it to be cleared. I "purchased" a habitat to place on it, only it wouldn't fit. It turns out, there is a giant mushmold still on it hidden behind a tree sitting on the plot of land beside it. Now I have to save up coins, wait for friends to give me 32 maps, buy THAT expansion & clear the tree. Has anyone else run into this? Thank you and have a great day everyone!
    This can happen. Sometimes you may not see an item that needs to be cleared until you clear the larger item.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Someone tell me how to breed soccer type dragons?🤔⚽️

Quote Originally Posted by neko1212 View Post
    Someone tell me how to breed soccer type dragons?��⚽️
    I was just wondering that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This can happen. Sometimes you may not see an item that needs to be cleared until you clear the larger item.
    Yeah, I get that. I don't think, however, that given what goes into buying one expansion, we should have to buy a second one to clear the items off of the first one. Thank you :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrat119 View Post
    Yeah, I get that. I don't think, however, that given what goes into buying one expansion, we should have to buy a second one to clear the items off of the first one. Thank you :-)
    It's happened to me. You can try some very careful tapping in the hopes of tapping on the mushroom

Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    It's happened to me. You can try some very careful tapping in the hopes of tapping on the mushroom
    Thanks, I tried but it didn't work. I clicked on expand in the hopes I would see even the tiniest piece of it sticking out but no. It is right in the center, lol. So now I am collecting coins & maps to buy the land the tree is on since I can't build on the one I already bought. I am sorry for anyone else this has happened to, but glad I am not the only one. It's a shame, but there you go. Thanks for sharing :-) Have a great day.

I bought a diamond temple a while back and reactivated it last week. I bred dragons all week and never received a diamond dragon although most of my breedings included a diamond dragon as at least one of the dragons bred. Any ideas of what went wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by neko1212 View Post
    Someone tell me how to breed soccer type dragons?樂⚽️
    They aren't breedable, they came from a World Event.

Sorry!

Farm Supplier
    I just had your situation and by case read yours. In fact i know that i had sth hidden because when i want to know how much maps i have currently i type expand and it becomes transparent and you can see the hidden part. Always the cases were almost hidden but this time it is completely. Inspired by your case i tried several searches and by case found a way and im not sure if it was lick or if it works like that. I tapped on the part of the island that is covering it until it gives me the option to clear and i succeded. Probably you have cleared yours bu now sunce the comment is some day old but just in case for the same situation.

For HarleyBrat119

Farm Supplier
    How mamy eggs have a breed/hatch time of 33 hours? Thank you