Page 21 of 99 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Do treasure dragons have to have special habitats? If so, how many golds do the habitats hold?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    Do treasure dragons have to have special habitats? If so, how many golds do the habitats hold?
    Because they aren't breedable or regular dragons, yes, they do. They need the Treasure Terrace, and it holds 5 gold. Which is a bit of a ripoff since they hold 2 or 3 treasure dragons, and the most each individual dragon gives is five gold a day (if you've mnaged to ultimate them), so if you leave it for a day you lose out on five gold.

But that is beside the point.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Because they aren't breedable or regular dragons, yes, they do. They need the Treasure Terrace, and it holds 5 gold. Which is a bit of a ripoff since they hold 2 or 3 treasure dragons, and the most each individual dragon gives is five gold a day (if you've mnaged to ultimate them), so if you leave it for a day you lose out on five gold.

But that is beside the point.
    Wow, that is a ripoff. But I suppose 5 gold is better than nothing? Too bad there isn't more land available; ideally you could just stick one dragon in each Treasure Terrace.

Executive Chef
    What's up with the avatar dragon, how comes we can still buy it?

Hey all I just downloaded Dragon story spring n full version of Dragon story but I just want to know which dragon should I chose for tournament and about mining how to do it I am trying n buying bombs but couldn't get any. Please help me out.

Banned
    im wondering if u can breed the green/yellow spring ones yet TBH even though they aint in shop which i was rudely told off for asking last time as i was told if aint in shop they aint breedable , any 1 claify this plz

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    im wondering if u can breed the green/yellow spring ones yet TBH even though they aint in shop which i was rudely told off for asking last time as i was told if aint in shop they aint breedable , any 1 claify this plz
    Not yet, but I hope they return soon! If they get released again, you can find them in the featured section of the market

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Hey all I just downloaded Dragon story spring n full version of Dragon story but I just want to know which dragon should I chose for tournament and about mining how to do it I am trying n buying bombs but couldn't get any. Please help me out.
    The type of dragon you want to use for tournaments depends on your opponent. All the colors have weaknesses against other colors - if you check the first post of every tournament thread, you'll see a list of what they are. It's ~always~ posted on the first page of every tournament thread, so if you wait for the next one to come up, just check the thread for it! It helps a bunch.

As for mining, you have to be a certain level for it to unlock. If you're level 35 and have unlocked mining, you get bombs from evolving dragons. For every four hours evolving, you get one bomb.

Hope this helps!

Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	19078 can anyoClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	19078 what is the egg on right and breeding of the dragons gonna be plz someone thanks

Rhino Keeper
    The one on the left is social, the one on the right in parakeet.
    You can find the picture of those eggs on the first page of this thread.